Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:02 AM        feafeafeaafhasli
I almost posted a, IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread, but realized jixby hates those, and I wouldnt want jixby to hate me.

I just wanted to mention I got ajob for some reason, everybody else has made a job thread since I've been coming here, and I've never made one, ever. Mostly cause I've always been a hippy. Now I have money to buy drugs with. Hurray.

Also, as I type this I have 0% system resources, what the fuck. I would post this in the techno crap crap, but i dont want to make even more useless threads to clutter the board up, so does anyone have any shit to remove spyware and all that bullshit?

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:05 AM       
Did you get a job as a telemarketer, because you just wasted my time.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:07 AM       
You just wasted both of our time by expressing your opinion.

Blue is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:07 AM       
Hersa a heap of spyware removal programs. Adaware is probably the go.
http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.ht...search=+Go%21+
BANNED

Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:08 AM       
Thanks blue, right now I'm using something called Spy Sweeper, and all it does is lock up and try to put protection on my computer I didn't ask for :/

Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
You just wasted both of our time by expressing your opinion.
And then you expressed yours, which means more time wasted, I could of made a Hot Pocket by now...
BANNED

Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:11 AM       
Or you could have ate a shotgun and never replied, why not shut the fuck up now? Or you could stop visiting my thread. That I own. It's my slut. She doesn't want your cock, it's dirty and unwashed, not to mention you seem to always lose it at my house whenever you sit on the couch. I get tired of looking through the couch cushions for your penis, damnit.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:23 AM       

Old Sep 12th, 2003, 04:25 AM       
I take it your not fond of me kal (insert rolling eye emotioncon)
BANNED

Old Sep 12th, 2003, 02:59 PM       
Why do you take that? I didn't give you permission to take anything from me, you thief.