Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 09:36 PM        Japan: is it time to remove the restriction placed after WW2
As they mull over whether it violates their pacifist constitution to preemptivly destroy the North korean missile silos. Can preemptive strikes really be self defense?

They also are currently deciding whether or not to ask for more US carriers to dock in the Yokusuka harbour (If you payed Shenmue you know it pretty well) Just for protection should North Korea go nuts or retaliate if Japan bombs their missile silos.

I praise this brave action, protecting the rest of the world and taking a bullet by doing what the UN is to impotent to do. Destroy the illegal weapons of the Villain of Team America World Police Kim Jong Ill.

The reprecussions would be awful, but I do believe it's justified. So I ask, is it time the Japanese self defence force to be allowed to become a true army?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 09:59 PM       
Yeah, it's time for the Defense Force to become a full-fledged army so that maybe I can get off this rock.