Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 12:33 AM        Britney might be pregnant
And I'm putting in the first offer to adopt the baby.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/starbritney032605.html

Britney Spears: Pregnant!
Friday March 25, 2005 10:00 PM ET

Britney Spears and her husband of seven months, Kevin Federline, are expecting a baby, Star can exclusively and definitively reveal!

The 23-year-old singer is three-months pregnant, according to sources close to the couple, and an official announcement confirming the happy news is expected to be released this weekend.

Sources say Britney has canceled all her future work engagements and is busy preparing for her new job - motherhood - when the baby arrives this fall.

Brit's made no secret of her desire to start a family since her marriage to Kevin Federline on Sept. 18 last year. Less than a month after the wedding, Britney was telling fans on her Web site, britneyspears.com, how she longed for a baby, saying, "Being married is GREAT and I can't wait to start my family!" Now it looks like her dream has finally come true.

A source close to the couple tells Star that Britney is already reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting," an advice manual for expectant moms by pregnancy and childcare writer Heidi Murkoff, and is eating for two with double helpings of everything.

"Brit is totally focused on being a mom," says the source. "She says it's the most important thing she's ever done in her life. From now until the baby comes, she says she's not going to do anything more strenuous than eat for two!"

Father-to-be Kevin, 27, already has two children by his ex, Moesha star Shar Jackson - Kori, 2, and Kaleb, 8 months.

"He calls Brit 'my lady-in-waiting,'" says the source. "Kevin knows he's not going to get a moment's peace from now until the baby comes. He says what he really enjoys about her pregnancy is chugging beers and telling Brit 'You can't have one!'"

Another source close to the couple says although the Britney and Kevin are keeping the pregnancy a secret, they're not fooling their friends and family. "Kevin's been acting funny," says the source. "But he won't explain why. Britney and Kevin have been planning how they would handle this if they found out she was pregnant - they'd keep it to themselves until she was at least three months along."

The week before her momentous announcement was expected, Britney was taking it easy, relaxing in Santa Monica's luxury beach hotel Le Merigot, where she's staying with Kevin for two weeks while their $7-million Malibu home is renovated.

She enjoyed a massage and then hit the eucalyptus sauna and steam room. But it looks like she's decided to get back in shape for her pregnancy too - splitting her daily workout between power-walking on the gym treadmill and yoga stretches. And after all that hard work, Brit ordered up some room service - fried calamari and shrimp cocktail, with extra roulade sauce. All that mayo is pretty fattening, Brit!

But then, we guess you're eating for two now.

For complete coverage on this breaking story, check out Star, on newsstands next Thursday.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 05:34 AM       
Quote:
"Brit is totally focused on being a mom," says the source. "She says it's the most important thing she's ever done in her life. From now until the baby comes, she says she's not going to do anything more strenuous than eat for two!"
I give it another two weeks before she's bored of the whole thing.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 07:24 AM        Re: Britney might be pregnant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Modular
Father-to-be Kevin, 27, already has two children by his ex, Moesha star Shar Jackson - Kori, 2, and Kaleb, 8 months.
Surely that speaks volumes! He left his pregnant girlfriend to marry Brit. I can see this all ending in tears, a messy expensive divorce and a fat britney. This bloke seems to have deteriated her. Her looks have gone to pot and even though I don't like her music I kinda feel sorry for her.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 07:27 AM       
I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 07:42 AM        hmm
I thought you were meant to eat healthy when pregnant. Not necessarily enough for two. Thats how you get really fat isn't it? I know people who are still slim after preganancy and others who are still really fat, years after having the kid. Surely if you eat properly then you won't gain weight. At the rate she's going - no workout and tons of food she'll be a fatty in no time and I reckon he'll walk out on her. He sounds like the sort of man that is shallow enough to do that.
wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 12:02 PM       
I got dibs on the abortion pics
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 12:32 PM        Re: Britney might be pregnant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Modular
Kevin says what he really enjoys about her pregnancy is chugging beers and telling Brit 'You can't have one!'

Personman is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 09:35 PM       
I Though She Wanted to have Kids
Out of his element.
DehydratedPorkMan is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 10:22 PM       
I though she was dating 5 black guys named Mohammed.

"At that moment an unending stream of traffic crossed over the bridge."
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 11:30 PM       
It's been seven months?
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2005, 06:56 PM       
That young man has earned himself a paycheck for life. One can't help but admire that.

Wherever you go, there you are.