Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 11:15 AM        Heaven vs. Hell?
I heard about this game a while ago, but I haven't seen any news about it in some time. Is it still coming out sometime this year?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 11:36 AM       
YOU HAVE REACHED LEVEL 61
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 11:51 AM       
I don't get it.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 12:45 PM       
I found this.

Quote:
Heaven vs. Hell is still looking for a publisher but TKO is hoping for a December 2006 release date.
Source
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 12:54 PM       
Let's ROCK?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 02:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
I don't get it.
i was trying to make a south park reference but i guess that is a little off base
OH GOD
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 06:35 PM       
see also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Friends_Forever
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 06:46 PM       
I thought that's what it was...but I didn't wanna be wrong and look like a douchebag

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 06:51 PM       
i bet there's gonna be a lawsuit about it
OH GOD
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 06:54 PM       
I HOPE IT COMES OUT ON PSP :doublewink
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 10:48 PM       
It's okay, I got the reference
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 02:22 AM       
do you mean Left Behind?

the game about the world after armageddon where half the world assended to heaven while the rest were left on earth to fight demonic forces slowy destroying the world?

because i honestly think that sounds cool even if it is christian propagnada.
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 02:23 AM       
whoa, i said world 3 times in that last sentence.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 06:03 AM       
Schivo died on my birthday :o
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 08:11 AM       
So wait, this is an actual game?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 12:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Rocket
do you mean Left Behind?

the game about the world after armageddon where half the world assended to heaven while the rest were left on earth to fight demonic forces slowy destroying the world?

because i honestly think that sounds cool even if it is christian propagnada.
No, he's talking about Heaven vs Hell, the RTS game whose preview that I linked to, where the humans have become supersmart meddling bastards who are fighting heaven and hell, the two of which who are also beating the crap out of each other.