Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:40 AM        Going to Canada, eh.
Well, Its that time again. Time for my annual visit to our Neighbors in the north. I'm going to be up in Canada for about 2 or 3 weeks, so just in case you're wondering where I am (Yeah, right.) you'll know! Fuck 9:45 why am I up this early? I'm going back to bed.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:13 PM       
What province are you going to?

That was very funny. Well done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:38 PM       
British Colombia.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 02:06 PM       
British Columbia...not Colombia
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 02:28 PM       
Ah, Colombia. The cocane capitol of the world!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 04:06 PM       
Cocaine too. Anyway, BC's really nice this time of year and it's pretty big. I was born in Victoria but I haven't been for years. I suggest you sample some of the local herbs

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 04:58 PM       
I want to move to canada, but I'm not sure which provonce thingy.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 05:21 PM       
Well, I will break it down for you...Vancouver is a nice place to visit or live if your single...expensive but beautiful (large herion and cocaine district). Saskatchawan is one of the friendliest cities that I have ever been to and it was fairly inexpensive to live there (not sure now)(-40 winters). Toronto is a booming metropolis full of different cultures and other freaky people like me...employment is easiest of the major cities but not a lot to do unless you like to go to club's or own a cottage. The East coast is supposed to be another friendly place but the employment is very bad and this would not be a place to move... Montreal is one of the places I would pick because it's the most liberal of the cities to live and has some charm but again this is a very wintery city.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 05:34 PM       
Put your brochures away.
The Wolf
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 05:42 PM       
I'd say Alberta's pretty good if you like lots of small towns and some pretty cool cities (Edmonton, Calgary) but it's nothing special. I think I'm gonna move to Toronto when I'm done school.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 05:43 PM       
I'm thinking vancouver cause I have a friend who lives there... is it expensive? I dunno, i gotsa do my research. Jobs arent a problem since I make my money online... all i really need is dsl or cable and I'm good wherever.
the[Hitman] is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 06:25 PM       
Vancouver is almost as expensive as Toronto.

You pay like 1500 a month for a goddamn 2 bedroom with half a tub in Toronto.
In certain situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No. Not vengeance. This, is punishment.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 06:27 PM       
Cost of living is expensive in Vancouver. There are many things to do there like Skiing and hiking and boating, but I couldn't afford to do them :/ when I lived there (mostly rode my bike). It rain's alot there unless you live on the Island, that is mainly a giant retirement village. I lived in Vancouver for around 15 years and enjoyed it very much and would like to move back, but I would choose somewhere more remote like Salmon Arm, Kamloops or anywhere in the Okanogan Valley.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 06:51 PM       
avoid Saskatchewan at all costs
BANNED

Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:22 PM       
I'm definitley moving now, the fucking american hospitols are tryign to tell me i owe them 10,000 dollars ;/
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:32 PM       
Hooooray Universal healthcare.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:36 PM       
Yeah in Canada when you get brain tumours they wrap your head in gauze and send you home for free! :O
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:31 PM       
I'M LIKE HALF AN HOUR AWAY FROM ONTARIO. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ONTARIO, FARTIN?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:52 PM       
I would like to live somewhere else, but Canada is clean and fairly safe.
BANNED

Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:54 PM       
i just want to move there so I can get on Medical Marijuana for a mental/emotion condition I may or may not have.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:59 PM       
Its that time again Akira? I am still shaking off the good vibrations from the last one! Do you ever stop?
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:42 PM       
Grande Prairie is a pretty nice town but it's dull as hell
BANNED

Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:25 PM       
I like dull. Gives me a place to liven up or something.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:40 PM       
this town will break you. about 83% of the population under 18 are either wannabe Bam Margeras or 2 Pacs
BANNED

Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 12:26 AM       
I'm not under 18... but I'll turnt hem Into wannabe me's