Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Jim Duncan - Weather is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:00 PM        HI I'M MATT
Mallerie called Kristina from my cell and told her says "I don't appreciate you calling my man every 4 fucking minutes. You need to back off"

And when Kris called back, a little of the same stuff. Me, Mallerie and Krystal were laughing our asses off. This was after work last night, Krystal left and I Mallerie asked me to stay with her until her ride came.

This morning Kristina freaks out blah blah we can't be friends anymore. So you know what, don't let the door hit you on the way out. She's caused me enough stress, and now that we're no longer talking I feel like a huge weight has been taken off me. I've been happier than ever today, and I can finally do things and live my life without worrying what Kristina thinks about it. This is something that needed to happen, as I honestly feel alot better now. She was a horrible greedy person, and me being happier now proves that she wasn't a friend. She was jealous of everything ever since we broke up. I couldn't even mention the word "girl" without her freaking out. You aren't worth the stress girl, good riddance.

So today Mal showed me the guy she's recently been googling over, i'm horrible with remembering names, and surely enough this Tarique guy is someone I already knew. One of my better friends in the place. I'm like "oh shit Tariques awesome, bang the shit out of that." And it was lol because he heard me, and me him have this thing where at certain moments we'll pop lock (kinda like the robot) at random or innapropriate times. The sexual remark deserved one.

So they got off, and I was with Britni for most of the night. We managed to cover an entire schedule with pink milky pen. :o

When she left it was pretty dull, but me and Jose stayed awake making fun of Tracy in sign language. :>

I'm too tired to write everything, but later that night Tracy started talking to me (we don't get along) and saying how she actually likes me and wants to go out, then she pulls me over and kisses me (we get along now) and then gets ready to make the announcement that the funplex is closing.

So she swings the phone around just as I was checking the schedule, and as loud as humanly possible you hear my voice over the itercom say "HAHA IM OFF TOMARROW." We were literally on the floor laughing.

Some girl wanted a ride, but I need Mallerie to show my more of the area first. It'll be easier to find my way home.

((PS. I'm a real cool person and all the girls love me! ))

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:11 PM       
HI IM JIM DUNCAN I SAT ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY, AS USUAL. I REALLY WISH I HAD A TAN SO A GIRL WOULD TALK TO ME BUT IM AFRAID OF THE SUN.

I RUBBED MY BALLS AND SMELLED IT, IT WAS WEIRD.
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:24 PM       
I didn't mean to offend you, I figured that since it was in your profile, a lot of people would have already seen it anyways. Now I feel bad.

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:32 PM       
You're wet dreams consist or merely communicating with a girl.
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:33 PM