Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 03:38 PM        Palestine in turmoil they CAN'T blame on Jews.
This week has been funny up till now.

It started with Hamas doing what they did since BEFOR they got into power, kidnapping people. This time the rival fatah party. They kidnapped several party members. Fatah said "Orly? two can play this game" and kidnapped some Hamas members. Hamas said "ya rly" and having never heard of attack ads KILLED some Fatah party members and kidnapped even MORE!

then it got assanine

Unidentified gunmen shot dead a Muslim cleric after he delivered a sermon in the Gaza Strip on Friday calling for an end to fierce factional fighting between Hamas and Fatah, hospital officials and local residents said.

The cleric's shooting in central Gaza came hours after Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas said he and President Mahmoud Abbas of Fatah had agreed to keep rival gunmen off Gaza's streets after clashes in which eight were killed.

usually there are terrorist corpses and an Israeli helicopter in the distance when your car gets blown up in Palestine. This time it's just cause you had the wrong political party bumper sticker. Not that a good "clinton 08" sticker won't get you the same thing where I live.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 05:27 PM       
Why is it always reported as "unidentified gunman", "masked gunman" and the opposing side quickly assume it was the fatah or hamas party without any proper investigation or arrests to be made?

Is israel trying to stir shit up because it seems they would benefit the most from the civil war?
Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 05:46 PM       
a conspiracey theory from Geggy?

You forget, one has been fighting the other constantly and if Israel wanted to interfere they'd do as they usually do with helicopters and well defined soldiers working in uniformed squads.

the masked civilian gunman is the calling card of Palestine. Those are who HAS been fighting.

Seems far more logical to be Fatah trying to sieze power. (or Hamas trying to show their strength to Fatah)
say what now?
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 09:22 PM       
Weren't fatah and hamas coming a step closer to peace agreement, which is the absolute last thing israel wants, before shit got blown up and turned against each other's throat again? It wouldn't surprise me if israel performed a covert operation or hired a mole inside either parties to disrupt the truce talks between the two.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 10:18 PM       
Why would Israel not want a truce?
Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 11:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Why would Israel not want a truce?
Obviously to keep them fighting each other so they cant kill Jews. An Enemy of my enemy is my friend and Israel has two friends right now :P

But unlike Geggy I think it's a coincidence. He doesn't believe in Coincidence. He think anything that benefits anyone else HAS to be related.
say what now?
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM       
Kind of busy now but thought I'd throw this in here. Something to think about, who's lying, who's telling the truth, etc

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2550513.stm
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:44 PM       
I see, so everything bad going on in Gaza is the Jews. Al Qaeda presence? It's the Jews! Pale looking guys matching with guns? It's the Jews! Hamas? They're really Jewish puppets, wait no...they're Jews!! Apparently Gaza is filled with nothing but Jeeeeews. If that were true, then maybe you oughta just give Gaza to the Jews, and let them stew? It's obviously just one big role playing game out there, right Geggy?

Arab Muslims never bicker, never fued, never act self destructive, never push death as a positive, never ever. That's all Jewish propaganda.
Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Kind of busy now but thought I'd throw this in here. Something to think about, who's lying, who's telling the truth, etc

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2550513.stm
ROFL, I like how Sharone called it sheer nonsense. Keep in mind Arafat was the man who accused the Jews of stealing Kidneys and leaving Muslims in tubs of ice cubes. Because a terrorist who served in the Nazi armies at the age of 17 is far more reputable then a JEW!

Also even if that was true keep in kind Israeli Sattelite TV carries Al Jazeera and not BBC cause quote "AL Jazeera is less blatently anti semetic" Read the article and it pretty much dismisses this accusation too and points out how ridiculous it is mainly with the pic at the top of th headline of Muslims carrying Osama pix.
say what now?
Old Jan 18th, 2007, 12:40 PM       
Lavon Affair

Yeah its an unfortunate affair that they've learned from their mistakes from the experience.
Mocker

Old Jan 18th, 2007, 03:47 PM       
The Jews invented spying. No other nation has employed double agent spies. They can not be trusted. They lie and cheat, and they got away with it all until Geggy found WIkipedia and blew the roof off the 9 Jewish bankers who control the world.

Unmedicated genius
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 03:37 PM       
the official stance of the Israeli government is this was the act of Rogue Israeli agents and although it was for political purposes no one died in the attacks (although two were executed when their crimes came to light)

Interesting but has NOTHING to do with what's going on now. That's like saying America is responsible for concentration camps in Germany cause America did similar things in California against Asians.

I think this party warfare is the typical sectarian fighting that has resulted from Saddam's death. One branch of the religion hates and kills the other in power struggles. Catholics and protestants do it all the time in Ireland.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
Catholics and protestants do it all the time in Ireland.
use to
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 09:14 AM       
That fighting was going on well before there was a religious divide.

It has less to do with any sort of secterianims and more to do with the English being a bunch of douchebags.
Mocker

Old Jan 20th, 2007, 03:15 PM       
If by English you also meant the Turks, and the Romans and the....

but I do agree, this isn't about two opposing religions, and if you want to talk Protestants and Catholics keep it to something appropriate like the Sunni-Shia spats.
derrida is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 07:10 PM       
What does Fatah vs Hamas have to do with imperialism? Fatah is notoriously corrupt and tends to piss off the Islamic Hamas. In turn, Hamas is perceived to be a product of covert Israeli aid. (a perception stemming from Israel's waiting until the organization was already well-established to begin taking action against it)
Mocker

Old Jan 20th, 2007, 08:02 PM       
I like how Derrida phrased that so that the worst of them all, Hamas, are protrayed as helpless victims. I also like how he calls them ISLAMIC HAMAS. Maybe he has them confused with Islamic Jihad? Easy confusion, but last I heard, people on this forum get bitchy if the Muslim religion is tied to child abusing ethnocentric war mongers like Hamas.

Did Israel once fund Hamas? Is that suposed to be some red herring, when Israel today, just released millions to Fatah who are a terrorist group? What the fuck is the difference in aiding Hamaas who were working under the guise of calling themselves a social activist group, or funding Arafar, giving him bank accounts, and arming his police force ? Derrida, did you oppose Oslo? Did you scream in anger when Arafat recieved a peace prize?

Israel , like the US, has the stupid moronic policy of funding groups they hope will make a subverive change towards peace. ie. if the US were ever caught funding student groups in Iran to overthrow their current Government. Israel's Left want to claim there are Palestinians to sit and broker with, right? So do you fault a government for giving money to an Islamic group who like HezbAllah claim to provide social services for their people? How about the UNWRA who teach using Hamas text books? Derrida, do you support cutting all funding off to the UNWRA and their sham of a refugee program? Be honest with yourself.

What do Fatah and Hamas have to do with imperialiasm? Learn some fucking history, because your perception is upside down. These groups represent a Pan-Arabist/Pan-Islamic goal to conquer Jewish land and establish the first independent self governed Palestinian State on that land - ever.