Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 04:26 AM        Kulturkampf For Personal Responsibility
Our lives are defined by our own actions and efforts; our joys are our own, our pains are our own, and our honor and dishonor is entirely relative to ourselves. There is a personal choice in everything that we do, and perhaps that is the scariest thing of all: that we can do as we please, live as we please, and we are only governed (essentially) by physical laws of nature. In short, we are our own people, we are our own society, and there is no one who can take away our freedom.

Prominent psychologist Albert Ellis once said:

The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

The quote illustrates an important point of a conservative ideology: that we are responsible for ourselves, and that our problems are our own (as are our achievements). Even when it comes to receiving help from another or taking good advice, it is still our choice to go that route.

Certainly, there are a myriad of influences out there, and we can easily become susceptible to bad ideas. The difference between the good man and the bad man, the strong man and the weak man, is that when the good man makes the wrong choice and messes up, he is prepared to correct his errors and go down a new path, whereas the bad man keeps succumbing to his bad influences and becomes dependent.

A culture that accepts defeat and succumbs to its' own bane is a culture that will destroy its' own nation.

The United States culture is headed in that direction: we believe we can solve our problems through drugs to make us happy like Prozac, or solve our problems through welfare programs and 'saving the trees.' People bring meaning into their life through a political agenda.

Economist Thomas Sowell noted that the one thing that really destroyed black America was President Johnson's "Great Society" that intended to build up large, urban house estates for impoverished people to live in (who at the time was greatly made up of blacks). Pres. Johnson succeeded only in establishing poor districts that became places of last resort, and establishing a local economy and a public school system that offered little help.

The society was never integrated, and due to an environment of total negativity, few people escaped it. The 'Great Society' made a sub-society dependent on government hand-outs, and these hand-outs humbled a group of people to unemployment and tough times in urban districts. In the end, nothing was accomplished, but rather, the fabric of a society was destroyed by this welfare attempt.

This is what a kulturkampf is about: a struggle for a positive society where hand-outs are frowned on, and men understand that their fates belong to themselves as opposed to being dependent on a government hand-out, and this becomes the empowering element for a society.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 06:01 AM       
So you accept full responsibility for the fact that you are a ludicrous twat then?

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 06:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
So you accept full responsibility for the fact that you are a ludicrous twat then?
I accept full responsibility for everything. I am guilty as charged.
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 09:24 AM       
Liberals view people as being basically good and that any bad things they do comes from the unfortunate circumstances of the person's life.
They think, because white people are generally richer than blacks, that black violence and crime is excused. And they therefore encourage blacks to think of themselves as victims who have an excuse to commit crime.
Mocker
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:13 AM       
have you ever come across the term 'generalisation'? Or the phrase 'stultifyingly ill-informed'?
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Liberals view people as being basically good and that any bad things they do comes from the unfortunate circumstances of the person's life.
They think, because white people are generally richer than blacks, that black violence and crime is excused. And they therefore encourage blacks to think of themselves as victims who have an excuse to commit crime.
Thanks, Text book Tommy!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 11:07 AM       
Now, you see, this is just a shame.

Here KulterKlub starts a beautiful new thread about his crushingly childish worldview and it's just a lovely fabrege egg of stupidity, and along comes Fagraoh and fucks it up by being a garden variety idiot. You're like that kid that stuck a wad of gum on the very valuable piece of of very individually bad art.

As one of the more liberal people on this board, with perhaps the most bloody bleeding heart here, let me inform you. I take a very dim view of humanity and human nature. I think the world is chockablock with stiffs like you. People are for the most part callous, selfish and needlessly cruel. For every great achievement of science and art there are ten thousand acts of mindless savagery. NONE of that savagery is excused, even if the person who commits it is *gasp* black. It is my dim view of human nature that MAKES me a liberal. I believe that only in society does anyone who isn't the meanest Dog with the biggest teeth to stand any kind fo a chance. As a group, we can try to make a commitment to take care of each other that as individuals we will almost never be strong enough, physically or morally, to achieve. A bacl crack addict killing a liquor store clerk is a savage, brutal act, but so is Ken Lay robbing hundreds of people of their life savings. Here's what I like about dirt poor savages better than rich ones. They rarely get the chance to ruin the lives of people outside of the range of their weapons. Rich savages have a much longer reach. Everybody needs to be protected from all the savages.

You don't know shit about Liberals. It's walking turds like you that made the word liberal into something to be ashamed of. What the fuck do you know about the great society, were you born yet, do you know anything about it that wasn't pre chewed for you by some bullshit pundit? I don't think YOU are basically good, I think you basically suck. The bad things you do? NOT from 'unfortunate circumstances', unless you count being a jerk. And, I think humnity is mostly A-holes like you.

I'm sorry I'm not enough of a crystal hippie stereotype liberal for you, but check around, Dickweed. I'm as Liberal as you'll find here. If you were an american and for whatever reasons you couldn't feed your kids, I'd want my taxes to feed them, and I wouldn't ask what the reasons were. If you were out on the street it wouldn't matter to me if you were their because the economy had tanked or because you dran all the time, I'd want my tax dollars to put a roof over your head. Like to know why? Not because I think your basically good. I hope I've made it crystal clear I don't think that. What say you take your typically human nature brain and think really hard and see if maybe you can figure out why I'd want those things in place for you even though I think you are basically a selfish bag of crap and typical of humanity. Maybe it'll teach you something about at least one liberal.

Oh, and by the way. Conservatives? I don't lump them into one big group. They seem to find about a Jillion different ways to be selfish, smug, repugnant, bastards. They're slippery as hell that way. ne moment it's "We gotta get them WMD" and the next it's "We spreadin' democracy". Here in merica Conservatives are against big government but they've made the biggest government ever. They're for fiscal responsability but have created the biggest defficit ever and their President has never vetoed a spending bill, not one. It's hard as hell to stick to an ideology when you don't care about anybody but yourself. That's the gret thing about Son's of Bicthes, they are sure as fuck diverse.

In conclusion, blow me, you sorry ass, pathetic stand in. Thanks for ruining a truly great bad thread.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:00 PM       
Crikey, that outburst is pathetic Butcrack, I mean, you sound genuinely angry. What's up? Have I spoilt your little anti-Kulturkampf wankfest or something? Face it Butwank you don't really care about anybody, you just want to put the boot into conservatives, on the internet. If anyone's 'selfish and needlessly cruel' here it's you Butface. In real life you're a podgy, soft little wanker that wouldn't dare to talk to me or Kulturkampf the way you do here, because you'd get your fat butt kicked, and you know it.
Mocker
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:06 PM       
ooooh...TOUGH GUY!
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:11 PM       
Shut it pothead, you're another bigmouthed hippie and you wouldn't dare say what you do here in real life, would you?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:12 PM       
LOL @ tough guy Conservatives. Physically threatening people on the Internet makes you a homosexual.
Mocker
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:16 PM       
Quote:
Shut it pothead, you're another bigmouthed hippie and you wouldn't dare say what you do here in real life, would you?
I refer you to my previous post.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:17 PM       
Oh! What a terrible insult, AChimp. A homosexual!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:17 PM       
Yeah, that was pretty good.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:18 PM       
Oh no, physical threats on the Internet
Mocker
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:23 PM       

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:30 PM       
Nice handbag Dole, I'm sure I've seen that somewhere before. Hey, you're not that transvestite in a wheelchair that hangs around George Street are you?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:43 PM       
Only women and homosexuals notice what type of purse people are wearing and then actually remember it.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:48 PM       
I remember it because Dole was caught with it full of women's underwear by a charity shop owner that he'd been stealing from. Nobody could forget that incident, it was hilarious.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM       
"you sound genuinely angry."

OH BOY THAT'S IT! NOW I'VE HAD IT! I'M GONNA E-PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN THE E-NUTS! COME ON, COME ON, PUT 'EM UP, NANCY!! OH BOY OH BOY YOU GITS MY DANDER UP NOW, BUDDY! YOU BETTER THAN YOUR LUCKY CHARMS THIS AIN'T THE REAL WORLD OR I'D SURE GIVE YOU WHAT FOR LIKE I DO WHEN PEOPLE GET ME GENUINELY ANGRY!

Butch it up all you like, Matilda, I don't 'hang' with your 'crowd'. You are 'swinging' from the wrong 'vine'. I was impressed though. It woould have made me go all quivery thinking of you and KumKluster beating me up IF I WERE AS MUCH OF A KLOSET KASE as you are.

OH CRAP, NOW I'M GENUINELY ANGRY AGAIN!!!
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:53 PM       
You're genuinely shite, thats for sure.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:55 PM       
Ps: You remeber what handbag Dole had because you are in love with him, just like you are me, and silly schoolgirl that you are, you can only express love by being a pest.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, but Dole and I are for the ladies, so leave off before I have to call the e-cops on you, masher!
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 02:56 PM       
now i am genuinely angry again
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 03:09 PM       
are you ever not angry
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 03:31 PM       
Am I never not angry... or am I the most unangriest guy you know?