Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 08:19 AM       
Your food going to a pride parade?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:23 AM       
i don't know that i'd go so far as to say i'm PROUD of them i mean they turned out okay but not quite as good as i'd hoped
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
don't eat that
why whatever do you mean
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
whooo wants cupcakes

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:07 AM       
If someone asks if they're edible, just say you spent all last night watching ponies!
OH GOD
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:19 AM       
they're totally edible. some more than others because i was experimenting a lot with the timing on putting the twizzlers in(that's what the rainbow stuff is). the cupcakes were a little denser than i'd have liked, though, so if i make 'em again i'll need to fix that
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:51 AM       
Honestly, I would love one for the fun of it!

It looks like you tried to cut it (or at least place them) to look like Dash's mane! I like! You could try dedicating a razor blade, that should be sharp enough to not rip out the twizzlers.
OH GOD
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:59 AM       
the thing is, the parts that were outside the cupcake got kind of... crunchy. dunno how to fix that apart from putting them in later or even after they're baked. the parts that were submerged in the batter, though, kind of melted and made the whole thing taste great

i'm torn as to whether I should be focusing on aesthetics or taste/texture, basically
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 06:50 AM       
IDM crunchy cupcakes.. they add texture!
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:34 AM       
Man, why didn't anybody tell me about this way better girly show?
It comes on right after the ponies, too.
OH GOD
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 11:36 AM       

lollllll
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 07:32 PM       

Aw yeah
OH GOD
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I watched that and these so called "Misfits" look nothing like they do in real life
maybe that's what they looked like before Danzig left idk
OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 02:23 AM       

I FEEL THIS WAS INEVITABLE
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 06:28 PM       
I think a Ponycon is inevitable.

OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM       
they've got one planned for either detroit or st. louis, probably june of next year
Mocker

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM       
Oh no! An old person likes it!

I don't like MLP anymore!
OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:02 PM       
who, me?
Mocker

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:05 PM       
No.

Me! ;(
OH GOD
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:25 AM       

...yyyeah i've lost my mind
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 06:55 AM       
What are you planning to do with that? WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SON?
OH GOD
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 08:59 AM       
gonna share some appletastic treats on it at NW bronyfest