Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM        MORES STAR WARS HOOPLA FOR MOI
I won't know any of the details until I get out of a series of meeting today, but it looks as If I'm going to write all of the goofy transitional entertainments at the Museum of Science Star Wars gala, a HUGE black tie fundraiser for all of Bostons Hoi Paloi, and featureing celebrity attendees, Anthony Daniels, Wolgang Puck and George Lucas.

I have a feeling I'm going to be kept of a very short leash and there's very little chane I'll get to have anthony say anything about his tiny 'droid penis, but you never know. I have to go sit in on a ohone conference in about a half hour with the poeple who are producibg the event and not look like an asshole. Wish me luck, yall.

Oh, and so far, nobody had said anything about what I might get paid to do this.
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 01:28 PM       
I gots the job. Salary is being negotiated as we speak. I've already got a phone conversation with Anthony Daniels out of it, and one to Don Bies, the guy who operates R2D2. If I can't get to be at the gala backstage, I'll be PISSED!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 01:29 PM       
How much to have you kill them all with a shovel?
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 02:19 PM       
Thats amazing Max. Nice one!

Did Don speak in R2D2 language on the phone?? Or did he refuse to speak at all, and all you heard were the quiet mechanical whirrings of the R2D2 he was operating at the time?
Did you ask him who the 'bitch' was, him or Kenny?
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 02:47 PM       
Yeah, my phone calls haven't been set up yet, but I have to say I can hardly stop laughing, but will have to play it all businessy when I get them on the phone.

Turns out I spoke to Don once before when the musejm was late paying him for something. Gruff, is how I'd describbe him. I need to find out what effect he can do radio controlled on the spot, what 'emotions' he can convey. Mostly I need the dissapoinbed Bbbooooooop and the waggley little happy and or frustration movement.
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 03:38 PM       
I just got inlcuded in an email that went to Anthony Daniels, Don Bies, a woman who heads marketting for not only Luxcasfilms, but Pixar and various other flunkies.

It's all very small peanuts to get so excited over but gorsh, it feels like sunshine it do!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:59 PM       
Quote:
what 'emotions' he can convey.
OK R2, first we need horny and scared, then resentful with just a dash of fiery abandon.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 08:21 AM       
That's awesome, Max!
Old Oct 6th, 2005, 09:53 AM       
I get to talk to Anthony Daniles on the phone today. I bet he really, realy, likes me and we end up calling all the time and talking about what boys we like and bands and stuff.