Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
Wow. Crazy livestyle there.

The craziest I've heard of is the boys that live in the dorms are able to break into other people's rooms using dental floss, a coat hanger, and a CD.

Oh, and I also heard stories of people getting shrink wrapped to their beds.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
That's only a small portion. I have done many reckless things. Drugs lower your inhibitions.

The only thing dental floss, a coat hanger and a cd in a dorm room should be used for is to hold the girls legs up while you perform an abortion while listening to Slayer.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 08:57 PM       

I think you only need a credit card and a hammer to break into a room.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 04:44 PM       
that's not really a warrant wouldn't that be a bench warrant? What was your other fine for selling expired girl scout cookies jesus I HOPE YOU DONT GO TO JAIL FOR SELLING EXPIRED GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ILLEGALLY
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
"hey ladies, I like to live life dangerously and on edge. I have four warrants out for my arrest. Three of them are speeding tickets because i went FIFTEEN MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT. Potentially, I could serve 2 hours in court waiting for my turn. I also have another warrant out for not properly labeling girl scout cookies when i resold them to my aunt for a 22% profit. Bazing, bitches, I've got capital.
That stunt could snag me 4-6 hours in front of the judge. I'm all yours, ladies."

Can't you just call the court's IRS whatever it is called? The place that usually keeps a record of how much you owe and sets up payment plans. Give them a call, they might be able to help keep you out of jail
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Nah, all signs point to me showing up in person to a police department. That happens on Monday. I always expect the worse.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Have you tried calling them or are you just saying that because you're a douchebag who wants something to complain about?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
I've called the county that all this happened in, and they said that they can't release that information without proof of identity.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:17 PM       
And technically, Tadao isn't an american.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
Tadao, you being alive is living irresponsibly. No story needed there, no blanks to fill. Anecdotes are unnecessary. Good day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 07:04 PM       
My only regret is that I have Bonitis!
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
My only regret is that you have bonitis
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

I think you only need a credit card and a hammer to break into a room.
Maybe they don't know that one? I just overheard some kid sitting behind me in Psychology talking about it. He was in the middle of telling a story when I came in, which went something like this: "So we told Billy that he was going to come to his room. So when he knocked on the door, Billy opened the door and punched him in the face. And after that we put a sign on Billy's door that said 'Kung Foo Panda lives here'".
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.