Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

-BrAd- is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 09:27 PM        My Fever Dreams
Not quite sure how many posts I made already, mainly because I had a fever 3 hours ago. I got up with a headache, skipped school, and went onto the computer. As soon as -RoG- got on and activated my account, I got a fever. Funny because my family was not home, and I was seeing things. After listening to some of
-RoG-'s "soothing" Music (A.L.E. rocks!), I thought I was a carpet and lyed on the floor for awhile. Soon I thought hot was cold and cold was hot, so I was REALLY FUCKED UP for awhile. It was hot in my house, so I thought it was cold and the more blankets I hid under the colder it got, so It was torture. On a different note I was able to expirience the greatest thing EVER!! (other than boo-berry or sex) Eating burning HOT ICE CREAM THE CRAZIEST THING EVER!!!!!!! Then I thought about beans and tryed out my new account. (I was completly crazy because I had a fever of like 105) anywho, I have no idea WHAT THE FUCK I posted, (Hope I did not piss anyone off or annoy anyone!) Oh yeah, and for some reason I REALLY WANTED TO KILL HANSON!!!!! Whatever, my point is I'm sorry if I offended anybody, I was a fucking VEGETABLE!!!!! (Back off vegan scum)