Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 11:22 PM        Old Dog Ideology
I remember growing up, and I would meet many smart people. I was a member of the debate team from ages 14 to 18, and I enjoyed it greatly. But, I noticed that a lot of these smart people had no ideals, had no loyalties, and were weasels.

Through intelligence, they questioned basic ideas. It is easy to question any basic idea, because when you apply all intelligence, you can strip anything of its value. The skepticism of Diogenes is true. You really cannot find any worth in the world other than physical pleasures. Chuang-tzu was right: humans are often as programmed animals.

There is no evidence for a God, and there is no evidence for absolute moral concepts. In fact, I do not believe in an absolute moral concept objectively.

Objectively, there is no God and there is no morals, and there is no reason for me to treat others well. There is no reason to die for a country, there is no reason to be loyal to anything other than selfish reasons. In objectivity, there is only hedonism and the self.

Intellectually, if we take up an empirical point of view, we have destroyed all ideology of all worth. There is no point in helping the poor or helping the nation unless it is self-serving. Empirically, there is no reason for anything.

But, I use this ideology and reverse it:

Because there is no God, no objective morality, no objective concepts of anything positive or negative, because we cannot know and because all human standards are fundamentally flawed... Instead of rejecting them in the form of intellectual constructs such as Marxism, Libertarianism, etc. I have decided to embrace all human characteristics.

I embrace Old Dog Ideology.

We live in a world where nothing is certain, and nothing ever will be again certain. It is up to ourselves to be certain and to gain strength of will.

I have Faith like an Old Dog.

I have Faith in the institutions of mankind, and I have faith in Honor, Courage, the Nation, the King, and the God of the nation, even though objectively honor, courage, nation, king, and god are worthless (as all ideologies are).

But they are worthwhile in that through these large ideals we give ourselves MEANING, and we give ourselves STRUCTURE and PURPOSE.

It is good that men fight and kill each other, it is good that men bow down before Kings and Gods.

Objectively, we should run from every fight we cannot win. But then.... Courage is defeated, strength of will is defeated, and morality itself is defeated. Morality is about the courage to abstain...

I am not going to be intelligent.

I reject intelligence as a virtue.

Intelligence is a deconstructive force, and when applied to the ideals of the society, intelligence teaches someone to deconstruct their whole world until they are sorrowful and recognize the meaninglessness of existence.

The virtue is to defeat intelligence with courage.

The smart man runs when he is defeated.

But an old dog will fight until his pathetic death. He is old, he is weak, and he is conquered by a modern world, but he fights courageously.

Intelligence is objectionable and compromised. But courage, honor, nation, king, and god are forever, and so I worship these ideas. We need to have an objective to function as a proper society.

My father may be a stupid, ignorant man who is full of hate and is a bad parent... Intellectually, my father should be abandoned. But anyone who would abandon a father because he is as a burden is a traitor.

I would rather be a stupid, loyal son than traitor scum.

I will be loyal to a bad country, to a good country, to a neutral country. I will be loyal because in a world where all things are intellectually questionable, loyalty is an unquestionable virtue.

The modern world has no loyalty, honor, courage, nation, king, or god, and so I am really upset.

Intellect is unimportant. It is worthless and questionable.

The reality of my loyalty, honor, courage, and faith is real and unquestionable.

So I choose to live by virtue and not by thought.

All men can call me stupid. I want to be called stupid. But no man can say I am without virtue.

You can spend your life thinking and never conclude anything.

I will spend my life virtuously and build something.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 11:25 PM        Re: Old Dog Ideology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
But no man can say I am without virtue.
I certainly can.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 11:26 PM       
Thank God, I was afraid you'd left.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 12:39 AM       
Dammit, I said six lines. Six! Not sixty-six!

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 12:39 AM        Re: Old Dog Ideology
Quote:
I have Faith like an Old Dog.
You also vomit and pee in public like an old dog.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 01:05 AM       
man whats with your obsession with dogs anyways
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:21 AM       
Yeah, I think I'm an Old Dog too. Good stuff Kulturkampf.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:25 AM       
You are aware that old dogs regularly get put to sleep, right?

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:53 AM       
Haha, this is great... I am back. I will be gone a bit more over the next month exactly, but after that I will be back en force I am certain.

I will still post. I ti sjust a busy schedule...

And it is true -- we get dismisse and put to sleep, but we are immortalized in stories like Old Yeller and Where The Red Fern Grows.

A dog is man's best friend. It is the ideal we should strive for -- to be our own best friend.
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:56 AM       
You're talking about masturbating, aren't you?
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 10:34 AM       
DO NOT have the audacity to talk about your admiration for dogs. You enticed a dog to blow you by putting peanut butter on your Johnson. You dishonered that Dog. A man who would do that to a dog is WITHOUT VIRTUE and is unworthy of a dogs loyalty.

I will only believe you are an Old Dog when you get on your knees willingly eat peanut butter of a strangers Rig to atone for what you did, man without honor.
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 11:26 AM       
Oh, and PS: American born 'Nationalists' should not be in the buisness of worshipping kings or unquestioning obedience to authority. Both these things are distinctly un-american. Amd make up your mind if you want to be a Marauding Hun or a Samurai. You can't pick both.

You don't have an ideology, you are a sloppy drunk. You need to prove to yourself that you even can stop drinking, because until you know there is no honor for you, dog sex man.
derrida is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 01:18 PM       
So, whereas OAO embraces perversion and mansex as tools of cultural and moral salvage in defiance of an autophagic objectivity, you turn to traditional values. I guess your philosophy wins, but aren't both of you doing this just to satisfy your thumos? Neither one of you has offered strategy, let alone tactics for your schemes.

It's pretty obvious that both of you want to be famous and immortal, but why do you choose such ineffectual outlets and impossible dreams (impossible in that you are neither talented nor original enough to differentiate yourselves from the rest of the nihilists)?
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank

I will only believe you are an Old Dog when you get on your knees willingly eat peanut butter of a strangers Rig to atone for what you did, man without honor.
Oh yeah, and that stranger is ....guess who? Put your filthy peanut butter covered little 'Rig' away, butwank.
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 03:34 PM       
Thanks for the laiughing emoticon to clue me in that you thought you'd said something funny.

You do know that your pal Kulty told us he once coaxed a dog to lick peanut butter of his weiner, right? 'Cause me getting blown by him? In your sweaty imagination. Him getting blown by a dog? Historical fact. But feel free to imagine whatever man love you like. Laughing emoticon.
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 03:50 PM       
You disgust me, butwank. My 'pal' Kulturkampf is proudly serving his country whilst you're just desperately trying to get some respect with your bitter, nasty, unfunny little posts on this forum.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 03:52 PM       
Getting canine blowjobs hardly counts as serving your country. Neither does drunken brawling.
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 04:21 PM       
I'm proud of disgusting you. Pray, what does his service have to do with A.) Getting a dog to blow him and B.) Choosing to post that information?

Do you think I'm making it up? Ask him.

He isn't in Iraq, he's paid for serving in a volunteer army and he spends his off time being drunk and publicly brawling. I honor the concept of military service, but I don't honor someone simply for being in the army.

What's your proud service record, Pharah? Falklands vet?
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
I'm proud of disgusting you. Pray, what does his service have to do with A.) Getting a dog to blow him and B.) Choosing to post that information?

Do you think I'm making it up? Ask him.

He isn't in Iraq, he's paid for serving in a volunteer army and he spends his off time being drunk and publicly brawling. I honor the concept of military service, but I don't honor someone simply for being in the army.

What's your proud service record, Pharah? Falklands vet?
A.) and B.) It was a joke, dimwit.

No I don't think you're making it up, I read it myself.

I didn't say he was in Iraq, and soldiers have always spent their time off time being drunk and publicly brawling, what do you expect them to do, knitting?

I've no service record, but I always support British troops. So what's your point, butwank?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
A dog is man's best friend. It is the ideal we should strive for -- to be our own best friend.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 09:13 PM       
Argh, Mass Cyber-Molestation.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 10:30 PM       
My impersonation of KulturKampf:

"We are driven by our drive."
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 01:06 AM       
When did Kultie get an av?
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 09:58 AM       
I'm sure British soldiers all over the world are stronger, braver and happier for your support, just as the american military has been weakened by my thinking Kulty is a doofus. On the other hand, I like him better than you, as at least when he's on duty he's allegedly doing something.

As for public brawling, I favor knitting. In addition, while I can't support it, the soldiers proud tradition of brawling usually had some minor excuse. Insults to honor, inter service rivalry etc. None of the soldiers I've known (and I come from a military family, thanks) knew anyone who brawled in sad immitation of a book and movie, friend hitting friend for shere idiot sport. Admittedly, it's a difference in degree, but as races for the bottom go, it's fairly depressing.

And ask Kulty about the dog. My money is he absolutely got a dog to blow him. This is a man who proudly posted video of him falling all over himelf and loosing a fight. If he says a dog blew him, I'm inclined to believe it. I'm sure he was drunk.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 04:16 PM       
Where is this video? I want to see it.

This si the guy who got the STD too, right?