Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Zen444 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 10:57 AM        Hank Hill and Lady Propane
He just finished working at Strickland. Saying "Taste the meat, not the heat" all day, dried his mouth. As he got in the truck, he noticed a propane tank, dressed up in womans clothes that he always used on the rookies. He was very fond of it, as he always was. He tipped his head to it, then started the car. As he drove home, Lady Propane was clouding his head. That was all he could think about.

As he arrived home, he said hi to Bobby, and immieaditely got inside the garage. He took a deep breath, then sighed. "What's wrong with me?" he questioned himself. It was that propane tank that was bugging him... dressed like a woman, it really personified "Lady Propane". He then shook his head. But he knew if he was gonna get any sleep, he was going to have to pick it up from Stricklands. So he got back in his truck, saying bye to Peggy, he drove back to Stricklands.

Once he got through the gate, leading to the backdoor, he immieaditely found his tank. "Don't worry mam, standard procedure." He said while loading it in the passengers seat. He got back inside the truck, then drove home.

He quickly got inside his garage, locking all the doors and the garage door. Making sure he could have some alone time with the tank. "I don't know what it is about you..." he said while staring deeply into it. And for some reason, sexual thoughts zoomed through his head, they where mostly recollections of sex with Peggy. But it didn't take long before his manly meat was erected. He was shocked by what happened, he was demanding himself to go limp. But it was worthless, his erection was gonna stay for a long while.

He thought about manhandling Peggy... but whenever he pictured himself having sex with Peggy, Lady Propane was always there. He then sighed. He got up, then unzipped his jeans, exposing his rock hard erection. He then stepped up to the tank, "I'm sorry." he muttered under his breath. He then inserted his manliness into the hole of the propane tank. He was thrilled. He moaned and groaned as he shoved it in, and out, and in, and out. But he needed, no, demanded more pleasure, so he turned on the propane tank, the gas ran through tank, and into his dick.

He was reaching orgasm as he continued to fuck it hard and deep.

"Dad, I need batteries for my..." Bobby was about to finish his sentence, as he saw his father ejaculate onto the propane tank. He stared blankly as he saw the white hot liquid stream across the tank.

He then uttered the words, that will haunt me for the rest of my natural life.

"Bobby, there is propane in my urethra."

I then started laughing, sitting in the soft white room, my arms tied to my sides, my head stitched after the lobotomy.

Fin.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 11:33 AM       
I really enjoyed the part about rocket chairs.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 10:24 PM        Re: Hank Hill and Lady Propane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen444
But he needed, no, demanded more pleasure, so he turned on the propane tank, the gas ran through tank, and into his dick.
You know propane is actually extremely cold and if someone were to really act out this little scenario of yours there dick would instantly be frozen.