Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2005, 10:22 AM        i think i'm a slut.
I kind of had a cast party at my house for this thing the school did this weekend--a bunch of people went, some girls spent the night. I picked up one that I've known for a little. It's a well-known fact that she's had a crush on me for over a year now, but she's been on-and-off with other guys. All of us stay up watching Nick Arcade and the Blue Collar Comedy Tour (Which, I discovered, isn't so bad). We "do stuff" and she asks me out, I say no, and take a shower the next morning at 8 A.M.

Next day, we do this gay movie shooting thing at my school for Ghostwatchers 2, a straight-to-DVD movie that they needed high school kids for. I have a "sleeping" party and everyone goes to my house. We order pizza, play shirtless poker and watch "Surviving The Game". After poker we decided that we should all stay shirtless. It was cold, so me and a second girl curled up in a blanket on the couch. During the movie, me and this other girl kind of "did stuff". I'm pretty sure that the first girl saw, but she didn't say anything to me about it.

does that make me a slut :=