Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundtest
What I think is funny is how people are frothing at the mouth over something Vince said that could possibly imply racism, yet the disgusting comments george made are ignored.
Just thought you should all read this again.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 02:10 PM       
On the George thing; I strongly suspect George was taunting Vinth. If he really meant what he said, then of course I have a HUGE bone to pick with him.

It is possible he meant it, he can be quite unpredicatable. Think though, the lack of response is most people being pretty sure he was baiting Vinth. I speak as one who has taken Georges bait on at least one occasion. It was nowhere near as sexy as it sounds.
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 02:27 PM       
http://web1.ami-admin.com/perl/track...%2F46007%2Ejpg

the whole thing about rush involved with black market drugs is so funny because of the statements he's made about locking up and throwing away the key for anyone caught in the same such situation.

i'm not saying i believe the national enquirer on this but its funny that he's facing this situation.. i hope he continues to be quoted to himself.. i don't listen to his show, i can only wonder.

hey vince.. most kids i know are happy to know a dad that's in touch with thier kids instead of taking them to a game where they ignore thier kids for the rooting cheering and jeering of sports insanity.

Rez ""
i can only wonder what you think was funny ..
one book i can point you to is amusing ourselves to death by neil postman.. theres others but this sums up my thoughts on tv
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...76065?v=glance

for the record.. i have cable and 3 tv's and 4 vcr's in my house.. i'm not unfamiliar with the vapidscape that is network broadcasting.
as a matter of fact i think i need tvo for what i want to watch.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 05:43 PM       
This is kind of like making a Comment against Affirmative action...

My dad listened to Rush Limbaugh all the time, I always considered him more of a comedian than a political authority... in fact that's what i thought he was :/