Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 10:55 AM        manhunt 2
well as you may all know i just come by when i have something to say not just when i want to rise my post count anyway surfing in ign watching how defjam icon was gona be so lame i stumbled into something i found great and intriguin wich is manhunt 2 for nintendo wii yes for nintendo wii
anyway teaser here
http://wii.ign.com/articles/761/761795p1.html

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:32 AM       
Holy shit! Is this all there is though, just a teaser?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:46 AM       
Meh. I liked the first one, but I didn't think it was all that special. I'll probably still play this though.

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:48 AM       
sadly no more cash noooooooo

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:29 PM       
I actually kind of like these heroic-nerd types of main character, a la Gordon Freeman. Sadly a self-projection thing, I'm sure though.

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:01 PM       
I still need to finish the first Manhunt one day. The cops are ridiculous.

j/k fuck them
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:25 PM       
its good that nintendo is taking a step towards the crowd that likes the mature games because that truly completes everything they have...and its a system for everyone.

i hope rockstar puts out table tennis...it seems more suitable. i never played manhunt..what was it like?
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:54 PM       
Splinter Cell with lots of gore. That's it, really.

ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 10:28 PM       
If by splinter cell you mean without any of the cool gadgets or special context actions.

Bascially you hide in the dark when you can and then sneak up somebody to murder them with some blunt or sharp object. Eventually you get a gun.
taco loving zombie
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
I actually kind of like these heroic-nerd types of main character, a la Gordon Freeman. Sadly a self-projection thing, I'm sure though.
thats actually what i hate about some new games and about trigun i like characters more like max payne or marcus phoenix

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 05:18 PM       
Those are alright sometimes. It really depends on the game and atmosphere. It works in something like Gears of War, but Max Payne was way too fucking cheesy all around.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 10:20 PM       
I loved the max payne games ;<
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 10:34 PM       
I loved every Max Payne, especially the GBA version.

The full voice acting and amazing score just amazed me.
The Wolf
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 07:58 AM       
lol it amazed you? The games themselves were fun and I know what they were going for but fuuuuuuck it was cheesy.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 03:36 PM       
MY LIFE IS SO DARK AND CRAZY AND NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND ANYONE UNLESS YOU SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE. I WAS DEPRESSED BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE A GUN, I THOUGHT I COULD FIND ONE IN DR. DESTROCTORS GUN STORE. I DID, ALONG WITH SOME TROUBLE. HOPEFULLY THEY'LL UNDERSTAND MY INTENTIONS THIS TIME, OTHERWISE THEY'LL BE LISTENING TO ME THROUGH A HOLE IN THEIR FACE.
The Wolf
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 04:01 PM       
Midnight hits....I remember the feeling of my wife as we made love...seems like a million years ago. I load my gun and go out to get the bastards that took her from me. All the sorrow that they caused me will be nothing compared to the PAYNE I'm going to show them.

LAME

The Wolf
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 04:02 PM       
KAHL WE SHOULD TEAM UP AND WRITE ALL THE DIALOGUE AND STORY FOR MAX PAYNE 3.

edit: lol http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2001/07/30

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 08:34 PM       
That'd be awesome.

Lola had just escapen from a vintage jail, complete with ball and chain. I had a chain weighing down on my soul, from killing those cops last night. Why were they shooting at me? Were they working for someone, or were they just doing their jobs? I knew there was an answer, somewhere, but my soul was too sluggish to find it. Lola wasn't wearing a shirt. I knew what had to be done.
darklycan is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 02:50 AM       
I thought Manhunt was kinda overrated, although I only heard all the hype of it after it got banned in Australia. Everyone hear thought it was the coolest thing and people were make up some absolute bullshit when talking about why it got banned. Saying that I still own a copy of it and its good for one of those games if you feel like beating the shit out of video game people.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:27 AM       
Uh, I don't think that's a line from Max Payne, darklycan

BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:58 AM       
More like Max Playonline

lol that came into my head first im sure there's something better I could've said.

How about: LAX NAME (lacks name)
FAX FEIGN
SAX LAME
CAX RAIN
HAX FAME

i dunno, maybe there's not something better I could've said ;o.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 10:33 AM       
You could write for mad magazine, kahl.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 04:00 PM       
Or MadTV.
darklycan is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 01:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
Uh, I don't think that's a line from Max Payne, darklycan
Oh snap.
I was talking about Manhunter, I swear the topic was still on manhunter when I posted!
taco loving zombie
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:24 AM       
getting a bit of topic but can some one tell me the name of the song from the rookie advertisment