Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez
That is hilarious.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 11:55 PM       
Evil Robot: OMG YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I MEAN SHIT, THAT MUST MAKE YOU THE SMARTEST BITCH BOY ON HERE! fucktard.

Big Papa Goat: My point isn't important, I don't need one, just think of me as a scientist, studying lower life forms.
What are you proving by responding? Well your inability to learn for one thing. Thus proof of your fucktardism.
And my telling you so won't make you want to have gay sex with your family members, that just something you fucktards happen to do long before I got here.

Retro Kat:Geez, you really are bad at this aren't you? Actually you were coming pretty close to being a worthy opponent, but your last response has proven that you're just as useless as the rest of these fucktards.

Geggy:Correct. Did you learn to count by watching the number of guys fucking your Mom or did you learn to count by the number of dicks you sucked?

Skulhedface:Stop responding to the posts fucktard, and I will.

Toodles, Fucktards!

(Ah, a word that just describes you so well...)
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 12:27 AM       
JOIN MY INTERNET FRATERNITY!!!

KAPPA PI OMEGA

MMMMM PIE LOL
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 12:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Evil Robot: OMG YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I MEAN SHIT, THAT MUST MAKE YOU THE SMARTEST BITCH BOY ON HERE! fucktard.

Big Papa Goat: My point isn't important, I don't need one, just think of me as a scientist, studying lower life forms.
What are you proving by responding? Well your inability to learn for one thing. Thus proof of your fucktardism.
And my telling you so won't make you want to have gay sex with your family members, that just something you fucktards happen to do long before I got here.

Retro Kat:Geez, you really are bad at this aren't you? Actually you were coming pretty close to being a worthy opponent, but your last response has proven that you're just as useless as the rest of these fucktards.

Geggy:Correct. Did you learn to count by watching the number of guys fucking your Mom or did you learn to count by the number of dicks you sucked?

Skulhedface:Stop responding to the posts fucktard, and I will.

Toodles, Fucktards!

(Ah, a word that just describes you so well...)

what should have been the first and only response to this insecure, prolixitous loudmouthed jerkoff.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 11:29 PM       
SO AFTER MAD MAX WAS GETTING PEED ON A WASD SMELLY, HE LOOKED AT ME AND STOOD UP. I SAW HIS NUTS. THEY WERE WEIRD LOOKING. AND HE LIKE, OMG, THREE PUBES, THEY WERE CURLY, BUT THERE WAS A LOT OF BALDNESS. HE BUT WAS REALLY RED. AND THE REDNESS WAS DRIPPING DOWN HIS LEG, TOO. THEN CHUCK SMILED AND WINKED AT ME AND I RAN TO MY CLASS SCREAMING, "DIRTY LAUNDRY!"
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
you really are bad at this aren't you? Actually you were coming pretty close to being a worthy opponent
i missed when the epic duel of the boards began

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 01:11 AM       
Rez: Actually, NO response would've been better, which you seem to be incapable of doing. You're just another jabbering fucktard who doesn't know shit.

Retro Kat: (Sigh) You're about as original as a fucking TV sitcom and twice as moronic. But okay I'll play...

So Retro Kat waited in his pink flowery dress as scent of perfume masked the smell of his shit stained underwear. He knew tonight would be the night that Rez would make him the Bitch he always dreamed of being.
As Rez entered the room Retro couldn't contain himself and shot his load right then and there, ruining his Transformer pillows. Rez unzipped his pants producing his one inch hairless and Retro began to suck on it as he would a tic tac. As Rez exploded into Retro's mouth, causing him to choke on his salty dick shot, but still lapping it up with delight.
Rez then bent Retro over licking his asshole until it was completely clean, and then proceeded to buttfuck Retro until they were both exhausted.
"I love you Rez!" Retro said.
"I love you too Retro!" Rez replied back.

They then opened up a book store together and lived happily ever until they both died of colon cancer.

THE END

Checkmate fucktard.

Toodles Fucktards! See you in a few months!

(And hopefully you'll be more challenging next time)
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 01:36 AM       
I can tell you're smart because of the numerous times variations of "fuck" appear in what you attempt to construe as intelligent arguments.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 01:24 PM       
Mad Max, make a post about me. ^.^

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 01:47 PM       
Cause you know I call people by their internet names away from the computer...

SO I SAW MAX IN THE HALL THE DAY AFTER. HE WAS WALKING WIDE-LEGGED. I DON'T KNOW WHY. THEN I WENT TO REZ'S HOUSE AND WAS ALL LIKE, "SUP REZ!?"
HE WAS ALL LIKE, "NOT TOO MUCH RETRO"
AND I WAS ALL LIKE, "COOL" THEN I LEFT.
WHEN I WAS WALKING HOME, I SAW A BIG, WHITE VAN, AND MAX WAS ALL LIKE, SCREAMING AND STUF. HE WASN'T WEARING CLOTHES AGAIN. THEN HE CAME UP TO ME IN SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY, AND HE WAS ALL LIKE, THAT WAS JUST MY PARENTS GIVING ME A RIDE HOME.
AND I WAS LIKE, DID THE GIVE YOU THE SEX
AND HE WAS ALL LIKE, YEAH.
THEN HE SNEEZED AND IT WAS GROSS CAUSE IT WAS ALL, LIKE, BOOGERY.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 02:20 PM       
hey max, yeah guy, I REALLY need more "fucktard" in your posts. they make you sound so witty.