Mocker

James sucks
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 01:01 AM        Tony Hawk's Underground 2
I just found the Star Wars Kid.

Best Tony Hawk game ever.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 01:30 AM       
they put him in there? wonder if hes getting any money out of it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 01:56 PM       
starwars kid? The fat kid who played with a stick? If he's in there, it's just one more reason to buy the game.
Crying Baby Jesus is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 06:27 PM       
All my friends are like OMG you get to be Vitto! Because they like Idolize him more than god.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 07:14 PM       
geez that starwars kid is gonna be more famous that jesus soon. I wonder if he has actually evre made any money from bieng 'the starwars kid'
Crying Baby Jesus is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 07:18 PM       
that kid was hilarious

ernasty10050 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 10:34 PM       
who is the star wars kid?
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 10:47 PM       
What's wrong with the graphics? In the commercials I see, they look awkward and cartoonish.

McMock is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 04:58 AM       
No he didn't get any money. Doubt he'll ever get money out of this, except maybe if he gets paid to go on some talk show to talk about his shredded life or something. I hardly think he's in an enviable position. I would not want to be Ghyslain, and not only because it would mean I'd degrade from a sharp 9 to a debatable 2 in looks, but also because this guy will be remembered eternally for this. And let's face it, we've all done something stupid like this. If there was a camera in my kitchen, you'd probably catch me doing way more stupid stuff than that. Although I wouldn't really be doing it so I could look at myself later - more to pass time.

They really should give him a cameo in a star wars movie. Then at least his story would be one of succes. Fat kid starts out making a fool of himself on the internet, lands an audition and ends up playing Sith Fatface. Damn. They really aught to do this! He would be a so much better joke character than Jar Jar Binks. And we would buy his plastic figurine. And we'd use that to make even better parodies of the star wars kid. Everybody wins!

Damn you, George Lucas, for not being as brilliant as I am. You're lucky I'm not a dangerous person, and that you're peered with most people on this planet.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 05:01 AM       
yes george lucas definitely needs to pander more to the "internet faggot" demographic

Old Oct 16th, 2004, 05:29 AM       
If you do not think the star wars kid is funny, we have nothing left to talk about. Slapstick is the most primal form of humor. You can't deny it it's rightful place!

Do you, or do you not, think the star wars kid is funny?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 05:39 AM       
i have never seen it but i can assure you i would not enjoy it, since it has been referenced a hundred million times by retards on the internet

Old Oct 16th, 2004, 06:05 AM       
I hope you never lie on your deathbed and see the star wars kid for the first time, and then you go: "OMG... Star wars kid, you are hilarious! I have squandered my life away! Nooooo"
OH GOD
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 03:57 PM       
i hope so too because then i would be a faggot
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2004, 09:41 AM       
omfg fag

Old Oct 17th, 2004, 10:41 AM       
is there like a link of the star wars kid? i still have no idea who he is, can somebody tell me? i'm not kidding i never even heard about him before this threat
OH GOD
Old Oct 17th, 2004, 03:10 PM       
oh i dont know why dont you try say frinstance GOOGLE

Old Oct 18th, 2004, 06:57 PM       
what the hell
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2004, 07:03 PM       
ernasty ROCKS

Old Oct 18th, 2004, 07:05 PM       
do not!