Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 07:20 AM        Identify this movie
Late 80s, early 90s; possibily mid/late ninties. Saw it on USA Up All Night. It seems once a year I think about this movie and try to look it up.

It was a dopey horror comedy that was more comedy than horror; more like a comedy with horror themes. If you've ever seen THE NIGHTMARE SISTERS, it's kinda like that.

I remember three scantily clad "hot babes" in a house. I kinda seem to remember a part where a girl turns into a prettier girl, either through magic or demonic possession, or she just goes and puts makeup on, I don't know. The girls were dressed in what were basically quasi-underpants, slightly tough looking. I remember a slightly chubbier blonde girl with a blue skirt and a black, possibly leather bra.

The monsters, at least the part I saw, emerged from a bucket of blood when they put a heated wire in it. I kinda remember the blood being in a KFC bucket, but that might be wrong. it was a little slug thing with sharp teeth. It looked stupid. There was a scene in Class of Nuke 'Em High where a girl gives birth to a similar creature. Think of that.

As I recall, the movie was mostly the girls sitting around talking about the monsters and bickering with each other. They were all kinda tough-girls, possibly exepert monster-hunters. There were a couple of guys here and there in the movie, too. Also, all the scenes I recall, the house was well-lit. There seemed to be a lot of the girls killing time, waiting for something or somebody else to further their monster hunt. Like "sheesh when is that guy gonan get back for some reason we have to wait around for him before we can kill any monsters." one girl tells another girl to "go smoke a joint or something" and she responds by standing on her head, as if it's an acceptable comeback.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 07:50 AM       
Jixby are you sure you didn't just take alot of acid one nite, and dream this shit up?

Sounds almost like one of the horrible 'Sleep over Camp' movies. But that would be too obvious.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 02:42 PM       
The sleepover camp movies don't have monsters or shape-shifting. As for the movie, it kinda sounds like night of the demons. I know it's not that for sure, but maybe it's one of the sequels :S

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 03:10 PM       
The Gate?
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 11:42 AM       
jixby couldnt you just go into a little bit more detail about the plot
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 05:34 PM       
I taped like 10 minutes of this movie (which I don't think I have anymore), and that's all I have to go on

Any USA UP ALL NIGHT experts out there might be able to help me most.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 05:47 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Up_All_Night

There's a list of all films shown on Up All Night. Hope it helps at least a little bit...

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 02:13 AM       
holy shit. Looking at some of those titles, it seems unlikely that you'll ever find it, but it looks like that USA up all night thing was a gold mine of horribly entertaining movies.

That was very funny. Well done.