Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 02:41 PM       
What's the deal with that sniper game--the one where they bullseye Miyamoto? I know Nintendo would never approve a game where you peer up into an apartment complex and assassinate Miis, but oddly enough, that sounds a little bit fun.

I understand both sides to this, but I think the main complaint that some of us are having is that this trend will force us to play games we like with all of these things added in. I can see myself enjoying a lot of what they do with it (though certainly not that stupid ninja star game), but I don't want to be forced to use an iPad to manage my inventory in a Zelda game--but I'm assuming they'll realize that some people feel that way and give us the option.

Also, I'm sorry, but that controller does not look comfortable to hold for long stretches of time.

That was very funny. Well done.