Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
I might even read your long ass blog history because of that post.

Yeah right huh
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGlass View Post
I used to fuck around with one of my old roommates I hated. He was watching 24 on my PS2 and didn't know I had the PS2 remote, so I was sneaking in the living room and fucking around with it. Turning on the subtitles, muting, slowmo, etc.

He had so much shit wrong with him he thought it was in his head.
Your a shit head and I am going to expose you to your peers.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Your a shit head and I am going to expose you to your peers.

Trust me, if you knew the guy, he deserved it. Bastard stole my copy of Midway Arcade Treasures.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 01:00 AM       
hey where did billybear's posts go! the same place he's going to go if he keeps sinning against our lord (HELL)
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
Our lord is HELL or is our lord IN hell?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 03:06 AM       
no his posts went to HELL
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 03:16 AM       
I hope Big didn't do what the voices told him to do.
OH GOD
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 03:28 AM       
it didnt seem like they were telling him to do anything!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 03:33 AM       
Yeah, but now he's missing. He may now understand what they were trying to tell him!
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGlass View Post

Trust me, if you knew the guy, he deserved it. Bastard stole my copy of Midway Arcade Treasures.
Your not a shit head for what you did, your a shit head for exagerating it. He was probably all like "wow thats annoying, the controller must be fucked up", I don't think he thought it was in his head. Thats why your a shit head.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 08:09 PM       

I HEAR VOICES CRYIN
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
i have tinnitus. i experience ringings in my ears everytime it rains.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post

I HEAR VOICES CRYIN
fuck, i was gonna make this same post

fuck
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
Every time I hear the word "tinnitus", it takes me back to high school Latin hell when we had to sing Christmas carols in Latin. Our teacher was retiring that year and had checked out, so all we ever did was parties and "banquets" (wrap yourself in a sheet and eat grapes) and write latin slogans on paper grocery bags for the grocery stores, which was stupid.

Anyway, "Tinnitus" was her translation of Jingle Bells.

Tinnitus, tinnitus, semper tinnitus!
O tantum est gaudium dum vehimus in tra-hā!
Tinnitus, tinnitus, semper tinnitus!
O tantum est gaudium dum vehimus in tra-hā!

uuuuggggghhhh.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jul 8th, 2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: used wrong word because I'm an idiot
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
OH GOD
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
sometimes when i'm seriously sleep-deprived (OR SLEEP-DEPRAVED MORE LIKE) i get audio hallucinations, but usually i get hallucinations in my peripheral vision first
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 02:16 AM       
They haven't gone away, but they don't scare me anymore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
How long ago did they start? Sorry if you already answered that.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 06:50 AM       
coupla months ago
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 10:04 AM       
Too bad that you are knowledgeable enough to know not o mention this to your Dr. We have a place in Cali called Behavioral Health, I think it's a state program so you might have one too. They won't bother you unless you are suicidal or homicidal. You might have to pay like 100 for a year, but they can get you all the meds for free, if you're a non working bum like me.

It starting a few months ago isn't really a gradual thing. Get it checked out buddy, my brother had issues and it wasn't a fun time for him, you got my IM if things get bad.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 11:01 PM       
Are you smoking pot when this happens and how loud are the voices? Sorry if these questions were already answered.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 11:45 PM       
this one time i was tripping my balls off and all of a sudden my hearing aids batteries was fading out of power and i was experiencing a real bad fucking trip, ie. hallucinating all sorts of sounds and voices. thats why i carry hearing aids batteries with me all of the time otherwise i be having flashbacks n shit, ie. hallucinating all sorts of sounds and voices
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 12:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
But i'm not afflicted with any mental illness, apart from the standard bouts of depression, but i have been having increasingly frequent auditory hallucinations. All WebMd suggests is that i might be schitzo of bi-polar. Anybody have any advice, short of going to a doctor? Or any context.

well if i were you i'd just consider it to be a fascinating little quirk that's all your own and embrace it as such. the fact that you have the ability to recognize that the voices are not real pretty much rules out all reasonable chances of you being afflicted with a mental illness.

however, if you must place a diagnosis on it it sounds like it could possibly be a mild form of ( [ ] -> syn sound ) in which case an external stimulus such as a specific sound or touch is provoking the presence of another sense; or in other words, something in your daily routine could be triggering an involuntary reaction (the voices) inside of your mind.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 12:21 AM       
I know a lot of mentally ill people who don't believe they are mentally ill. When I was going to Behavioral health for anti-depressants, they ALWAYS checked to see if I was experiencing auditory hallucinations. Meaning they were asking me if I was hearing sounds that I knew were not really there. IDK if it would have meant they change my meds or something bigger though.