Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 04:13 AM        New Feature: "no Holds Barred!"
I've had this one in the works for the past 2 weeks, but in all honesty, I've wanted to give this movie a proper feature review for YEARS. This is hands down, the absolute greatest bad wrestling movie ever created. Hulk Hogan playing a wrestler, making a limo driver shit his pants, and fighting a homicidal maniac. It does NOT get any better than this folks. They couldn't make a movie this awesome these days if they tried. I put my all into this article and I feel like I'm a real Hulkamaniac now. Wait, no... scratch that... I feel like I'm a Real American!

NEW FEATURE: "NO HOLDS BARRED!"
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/no-holds-barred

Enjoy!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 04:31 AM       
Yeah, I was wondering when you'd get around to this. I've had the bulky vhs copy of it since I was a little kid and I used to love it. Best part is when zeus beats up his brother and he flies into a rage.

Edit: Anyone know why I can't see the usually funny little messages that pop up when I hover over the pictures with my mouse? I'm using firefox and I know that's what's causing it, but is there any way to fix that?

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 10:23 AM       
You have the great ability to pick THE perfect screenshots.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 04:02 PM       
Liked the article, but how does Papa Shango make the short list?

Wasn't he better as the Godfather anyway?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 05:21 PM       
Fuck no. By that point it was all AUSTIN 3:16 and it started the downward spiral. It might just be because I was pretty young before that and loved the hogan years, but after the WWF ATTITUDE change everything seemed way too fucking lame and seemed to appeal to an even dumber crowd.

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:23 PM       
the video at the end was amazing :<

RAARRLH RAAAR RAAH HAH GOTCHA RARARHHAHLH RARARAHH
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:51 PM       
doo..doo..doooooooookie D:
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 06:52 PM       
Oh man. I wish they could make a two-sided DVD with both No Holds Barred and Suburban Commando on it.