Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 02:06 AM        Hey Lotida! Hey Seven!
We are the only ones online now!!! The TOS state that I need to make this more than one sentence. How are the f#cktards treating you two??
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 10:19 AM       
I think Lotida is nice.
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:36 AM       
Well, to be honest. I think everyone is only teasing when they say they hate me. I mean really.... I am quite loveable!!

Oh yea, and Pram Maven thinks I'm nice. That makes 2 people for sure... you and him!!
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:01 PM       
I'd like to say that I also like Lotida. Not as much as Terra, but a very fucking close second.

HOW ARE YOU TWO
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:07 PM       
oh fuck im too late
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
Oh yea, and Pram Maven thinks I'm nice. That makes 2 people for sure... you and him!!
You should totally get a tat to commemorate that fact
Psychedelic
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 02:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
You should totally get a tat to commemorate that fact
How did you know what I was doing today???

(I just discovered the "fainting smiley"!! I am so going to use that one from now on!! Look out... I'm feeling a little... )
Banned

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 02:46 PM       
Hahaha! That's great, Lotida! I wanna see it when you sober up. :P
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:08 PM       
You know, when this gets out of control this time, I'm going to ban Lotida and Seven Force instead. Terra seems a bit smarter than the rest of you.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:11 PM       
admit it, Chojin. you just enjoy banning people.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:16 PM       
It's sort of lost its magic for me; It's honestly just a pain in the ass, especially since we added in (at my suggestion) that we e-mail people now when we ban them.

However, Achimp still is full of youthful exuberance, why don't you send him a pm?
Banned

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:21 PM       
I am far beyond sending pms. however, nose seems to have just reached that joyful point of his adolescence, as we are currently having a 'discussion' of which the topic is so richly titled "lol". it was of course nose who started this, whereas I have simply been responding with simple gratitude. I no longer prefer sending people pms, and Achimp would most certainly not be one of the few people I would select if I were to do so. it is nose right now who is at that point, not I.
Banned

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:23 PM       
Nah, Dale, I was just being ironic. See? I untrained you to send PM's! It's like teaching a cat not to use the litter box by sending 14,000 volts through it so that he'll go on the carpet instead.

No, wait-
was never good
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:24 PM       
    To: Chojin
    Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:41 pm
    Subject: "blah blah"

how come you dont like me? I know I'm new but you SEEMED to like me at first. I know, this is another one of dale's annoying pms. but it really is pretty aggravating to be hated by almst all of i-mockery.net. :/
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:27 PM       
I seem to remember dale for a few days making sufficiently sarcastic remarks, but after that he became a spaz.
was never good
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:28 PM       
    Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:49 pm
    Subject: "uh, excuse me..."

chojin, that wasn't funny at ALL. I know, I've read the rules and PMs are not considered private and blah blah but first of all why are they called PRIVATE messages then, and secondly that is just cold. you are the first man i have ever loved over the internet and you are breaking my heart. :/
Banned

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
    Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:49 pm
    Subject: "uh, excuse me..."

chojin, that wasn't funny at ALL. I know, I've read the rules and PMs are not considered private and blah blah but first of all why are they called PRIVATE messages then, and secondly that is just cold. you are the first man i have ever loved over the internet and you are breaking my heart. :/
you lying sonofabitch admin bastard, you take that back!
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 04:04 PM       
whoa dale watch that language! you're getting a little too frustrated!
Banned

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 04:55 PM       
Psychedelic
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
You know, when this gets out of control this time, I'm going to ban Lotida and Seven Force instead. Terra seems a bit smarter than the rest of you.
Wow... did the rules change in the MOCK WARS section? What bannable offense are we committing now?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 06:25 PM       
Stick it to the man, guuuuuuuuuuurrrrrl

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Psychedelic
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 06:30 PM       
Milhouse, I may have to file a restraining order against you. Unless of course you are cute. Are you cute?
gynecomastia
Moobs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 06:35 PM       
*prepares self for another Milhouse avatar joke*

here it comes...

any second now...
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 06:44 PM       
Lotida please refer to this chart for future responses to any and all posts on I-Mockery. I think you'll find that every type of hackneyed "Lotida" post has been catalogued and it would save you and the rest of the community ample amounts of time if you just posted the number that best fits the type of response you would normally give. Thank you.

1. Playing insult off as a compliment
2. Defending unpopular female poster (or Seven Force) and cheering them on
3. Throwing an insult back by changing only a few key nouns and adjectives
4. Challenging admins and their apparant "abuse" of Internet authority
5. Trite insult coupled with "smile" or "rolleyes" emoticon.
6. Making references to your apparant irresistability

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 06:57 PM       
You're gonna break her 1 key.