Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 06:20 PM       
SevenForce start using this as an emoticon and I'll have sex with you more often than I have sex with Lotida which is a lot these days

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO MAKE IMAGES WITH CLEAR BACKGROUNDS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
gynecomastia
Moobs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 07:47 PM       

Hooray!
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 09:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Mock Wars ain't nothing but tricks and hos
Which one are you lover?
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 09:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
That means a lot dale. Thank you!
but just what does it mean?
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:37 PM       
It means that you still suck.
Banned

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:48 PM       
now, now terra, dont try and be TOO flattering. then you might just commit another bannable offense!
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:57 PM       
So far as I understand it, kicking the ass of a new person is a "time honored tradition" around here.

No, I am not going to jihad you all over the forum to do it. Lets face it: you are not worth being banned a third time. Right now your just an annoying little twat who is fucking up the traffic around here.

I think I did my best to communicate that to you in one of your millions of pms to me.

Now shut up and for ONCE try not to fester to post to every fucking thing that is put up. Otherwise you might join nose in the ban ether.
Banned

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 11:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
I think I did my best to communicate that to you in one of your millions of pms to me.
I'm sorry, but why are you so confused on this whole pm thing? not only did you try to offer cyber but you were very friendly. now that you have your old avatar back, you think you can just turn into a super bitch and start treating me like shit in the "time honored" traditrion of "kicking the ass of a new person"? come on, terra, what the fuck did I ever do to you? and yes, you are ugly in your photos. it is girls like yourself which make my life a living hell by assuming everyone wants to sleep with you.
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 11:27 PM       
I take issue with the fact that you assume this is my old avatar.

All that other fluff is well, er...um...fucktard fluff.
Banned

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 11:37 PM       
you know what's funny? the fact that you assume being an absolute bitch to me is going to get you anywhere on these forums.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale
Quote:
I'm sorry, but why are you so confused on this whole pm thing? not only did you try to offer cyber but you were very friendly.
It's called "she was fucking with you", she didn't want to fuck you, much less cyber fuck you.

Quote:
now that you have your old avatar back, you think you can just turn into a super bitch and start treating me like shit in the "time honored" traditrion of "kicking the ass of a new person"? come on, terra, what the fuck did I ever do to you?
Being a creepy bastard through PM's is one thing.

Quote:
and yes, you are ugly in your photos. it is girls like yourself which make my life a living hell by assuming everyone wants to sleep with you.
I honestly think if you think she's ugly, you must be a gay.

Or at least a chubby chaser. In that case, you picked the right forum.

And Terra is WAY more woman than you can handle.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 12:17 AM       
Quote:
you know what's funny? the fact that you assume being an absolute bitch to me is going to get you anywhere on these forums.
VVVVV

Quote:
No, I am not going to jihad you all over the forum to do it. Lets face it: you are not worth being banned a third time. Right now your just an annoying little twat who is fucking up the traffic around here.
Yeah, she really thinks highly of kicking around a faggot f****d such as yourself. Just get over it.
Banned

Old Feb 21st, 2006, 12:19 AM       
I am merely sane for not wanting terra. I can appreciate good looks, but not someone who uses them to disadvantage those that they see as lower than them. so in my eyes, terra is merely a 'classy' piece of trash.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
I am merely sane for not wanting terra. I can appreciate good lokks, but not someone who uses them to disadvantage those that they see as lower than them. so in my eyes, terra is merely a 'classy' piece of trash.
I appreciate good lokks too. Though i'm unsure as to what that is.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 01:49 AM       
I think Dale is gunning for my spot on these here boards. I have yet to have a mock war with a chump.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 04:58 AM       
Seven Force, kindly dismount from Terra's e-penis. It's triggering my gag reflex. IT'S OKAY, I UNDERSTAND, JAMESMAN THOUGHT SHE LOVED HIM TOO. YOU'VE JUST GOT TO LET IT GO.

To answer what parts of your question that I read, Lotida, when you post a picture in PYPH you're putting yourself out there for criticism. People who post in response to the pictures are more or less expected, as said criticism. People who post in response to those posters take it off-topic. Which is not to say that I was going to ban anyone over that: it didn't go on for pages, and it was provoked.

I don't understand why you lot like to pretend that I'm unfair or unreasonable - Every time I ban someone it's for what I perceive to be in the best interest of the forum, not any one person's satisfaction. Terra et al were being an extreme nuisance before, so they got banned for it (and hell, I didn't even do it the first time). Terra herself isn't arguing that, so why are you?