Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Banned
budgetmailboxes is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:14 AM        Please review our store
Yawn

Last edited by Esuohlim : Feb 16th, 2009 at 02:37 PM.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:58 AM       
i am so confused as to why a budget mailbox company would spam here.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:11 AM       
Sight unseen, I can tell you that your site fucking sucks. Glad to be of assistance.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:36 AM       
Fuck your face
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:25 AM       
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED AS I'VE BEEN WAITING ON SOME LETTERS FOR YEARS BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND AN AFFORDABLE MAILBOX
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
In moving to a new house I was surprised to find that the previous mailbox had been destroyed in a traffic accident. At first I considered building my own using the rudimentary carpentry skills I had learnt in school but realising I had none of the required tools I had to find an alternative. This is when I found BudgetMailboxes.com.
The website was functional and I quickly found a mailbox that would match the contemporary styling of my property. Ordering was a simple affair and within a week I had my new mailbox sitting on my doorstep ready to be installed. This is where my problems began.

For some reason BudgetMailboxes.com saw fit to include none of the fittings necessary to assemble the box. The packaging contained only several pieces of arbitrarily shaped metal and a pencil-drawn diagram illustrating how to affix them to one another. This took several weeks to complete and throughout this time I lost several pen-pals as a result of being unable to receive mail.
Once the mailbox was complete my problems only worsened. I had applied for a job at a local business and after what I felt to be a very successful interview I was told I would be contacted by mail to inform me if I had the job. I checked my BudgetMailboxes.com mailbox every day.
Weeks passed, then months and I had yet to hear anything about my job application. Every morning the mailbox contained a strange dusty substance which I took to be dust generated by passing traffic and thought little of it. One moring I got up extra early just as the sun was rising and went to check my mail. Smoke was pouring from every crack in the box (of which there were many due to its poor construction). Shocked I ran to see what was happening, pulled open the hatch and saw my mail consumed in flames!

I put my hand in to try and salvage what I could of my precious correspondence and was met with a shocking level of heat. It seemed the mailbox was acting as some kind of parabolic lens focussing the sun's heat onto itself and incinerating all that was placed within.

I cursed and with one mighty kick I destroyed the mailbox in a shower of sparks and broken dreams. I never did find out if I got that job and the shame of my predicament prevented me from ever contacting the company again.

I now sit here in a public library typing this with ragged world-weary hands as without a job I could not afford my house payments and was forced to take to the streets and live the life of a migrant. A social reject. A bum.
My bindle contains all that is left of my life and I hope that one day I may be accepted into a housing program. As old man winter cuts a icy swath across the landscape I feel my bones aching for the sweet embrace of death.

I cannot help but imagine how things would have been different had I never visited BudgetMailboxes.com. Maybe I would be in the same situation, I don't know. All I do know is the mailbox I bought from BudgetMailboxes.com was a heap of shit.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
Thanks for sharing your sad story MetalMilitia, I had been browsing the net for a new mailbox recently and almost used this treacherous company. Phew.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Budget Mailboxes rape scandal is a legitimate online human trafficking business for those on a budget. The Budgetmailboxes.com ANTHRAX customer service is second to none!
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
I USED THIS SERVICE AND IT WAS QUITE NICE. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000/10
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
homos
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Theres a video on that site where they smash the shit out of other mail boxes and drive over one with a car. pretty cool shit.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
Dammit milhouse that was a cool site.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
Mail is one of the key functions of any developed nation. Haven't you seen that horrible movie The Postman? What would happen if you woke up tommorow and bandits had smashed your mailbox? Who would be laughing then? Budgetmailboxe thats who, and the bandits probably.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 03:58 PM       

YEE HA! FUCK YOUR MAILBOX!!!!!!!
Closed Thread