Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:03 PM        Stealing a poor person's debit card #= total waste of time :D
So I got some e-notices from my bank to let me know that my debit card number was among some stolen. They said to keep an eye out for suspicious activity and that they'd be sending new debit cards.

The only "suspicious activity" I've seen may not be any at all, it may just be something that took a really, really long time to go through.

At any rate, I have like a dollar and change in my checking account right now. Have at it, thieves! Way to show the disabled!

At least all of my medical bills are paid for the month and I don't think I have any outstanding debits. I'm currently wondering if the "suspicious activity" is anything worth pursuing...I don't want to be the dumbass if it was just something I did a long time ago.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
They can still overdraft your account.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
Yeah, I know As soon as I get this new card activated, the old one goes on a list of "all activity is suspicious activity".
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:20 PM       
Make sure to keep track of it. Especially if you get any overdraft fees. If that happens your bank should be able to reverse them. What bank do you have?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:36 PM       
little local credit union
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:38 PM       
LLCU? They need to expand and go national.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
What usually happens is you do a lot of legwork the financial institution should do for you but then it takes forever. Usually if you have purchases/dates in question they're more likely to help you out.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
There should be a law so that if your credit card/debit card is stolen and it is in debt the thief, if caught, would then need to pay off the balance.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
With bank of America, you can shut of that debit card # and get a new #. I would switch banks anyways knowing that they let someone steal a bunch of #'s. The only protection they aren't even offing you protection really.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
This should have been a superbowl commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z26pn...eature=related