Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 03:54 AM        another thing that sucks about being back in no.va this year.
No spring peepers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Springpeepers.ogg

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:09 AM       
Aaarg threads go here:
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69701272
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:11 AM       
I'm sorry. Will a moderator please move my spring peeper thread to its designated location?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:15 AM       
Does this have something to do with little penises?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:16 AM       
DURING MATING SEASON?
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:19 AM       
No no no just spring peepers!
BANNED

Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:21 AM       
the only thing that comes to mind when you say that is little penises ;o

guess maybe i should google it or something
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:22 AM       
I posted a link to the reason I like them.

It's a type of frog.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:27 AM       
It wouldn't play. What do they sound like?
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:35 AM       
If you've ever been outside in the evening, you should be familiar with the sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SM6leUVorY
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:53 AM       
More animals need names like "peepers"
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:57 AM       
There's the eastern pipistrelle, which a lot of people just call a "pip."

And by a lot of people, I mean me and at least two other people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 01:11 PM       
Jeepers creepers!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
spring peeper!
I think we just found a new title for Tadao.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 01:21 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Last spring we had them plastered all over our bedroom screen. They drove us insane.
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
Haha, yeah, they're awful up close.

When Ashley and I would walk the river trail, they were always on the other side and were off in the distance more, so the sound wasn't obnoxious. But then, toward the start of the trail (which at that point was the end as we'd have left in the late afternoon and were returning in the evening), there was a decent-sized spot of mostly still water on the stream near the trail that obviously had a lot in them. When we got so close, they'd stop--all but one. One little bastard was too horny to quit.