Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 25th, 2004, 10:52 PM        RENO 911 BACK ON JUNE 9th
Fucking finally.

Now all we need is new episodes of Strangers with Candy and UCB, and Comedy Central will stop sucking.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 05:27 AM       
yes but what will it take to make YOU stop sucking

FACE
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 05:38 AM       
I got SERVED
Ghost of Fraiser is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 08:11 AM       
Didn't they all die in the season finally, I d-dooo(excuse me) do believe I saw Jones naked on a metal sheet with his cop buddies dead all around him.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 11:09 AM       
they were counter-pranking him
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 11:24 AM       
That episode would have been cooler if there wasn't a "Too Be Continued" message.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 11:44 AM       
Yeah it's much funnier to say "To Be Continued", milhouse.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 05:36 PM       
My point is that the message, although seemingly necessary, left the audience with the idea that everyone will be OK. If there wasn't a message, you would be left with the fact that everyone was dead and the show was over, and you wouldn't consider the possibility of future episodes.

It would have been more fulfilling.

Old Apr 26th, 2004, 06:21 PM       
Understood, but maybe you think they should of used "2 B Continued"?
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 07:42 PM       
MAYBE IT SHOULD HAVE SAID "TO BE CONTINJEWED????

Spastic Colon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 09:24 PM       
I AM JESUS, KING OF THE JEWS!
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 09:46 PM       
Isn't Reno 9-11 just a shitty Trailer Park Boys wanna-be? That's what I've heard, but I haven't seen Reno 9-11.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 09:53 PM       
i havent seen trailer park boys but calling reno 911 shitty is not fucking allowed without having seen it

and i guess they're both sort of mockumentaries about crime, but one follows a trio of criminals and the other follows the members of the Reno police department :/ so they might have some of the same elements but I wouldn't call it a "ripoff" :/

-willie
OH GOD
Old Apr 27th, 2004, 12:37 AM       
Quote:
Now, I don't care if you wear mini-skirts. I don't care if you wear Dungarees. I don't care if you're good at basketball, I don't care if you're fun to be around. But you can rest assured that every one of you, at some point, is going to be raped.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 27th, 2004, 06:21 PM       
I like the one where they setoff the Ice cream truck full of fire works

Either that or "suicide watch"

I DID IT i DID SOMETHING!
Old Apr 27th, 2004, 07:37 PM       
YOU DON'T EVEN GET WHY RENO911 IS FUNNY ARROWX

Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 27th, 2004, 07:46 PM       
Reno 911 is funny because of all the racism.

I watched the episode where Jones is helping Dangle move with my mom. She loved it. And I don't know why, but I never got the "He can't fucking walk" part at the end until just now. I thought Jones had just beated up Dangle, but then I realized he wrecked his anal cavity with all the gay sex.
OH GOD
Old Apr 27th, 2004, 09:50 PM       
reno 911 is funny because it's true
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 04:55 PM       
Reno911 is one of the few hysterical shows on comedy central. And that is fucking saying something

I don't think I've ever laughed harder when Dangle stole the taxidermy(sp) cat
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 05:01 PM       
I don't think Reno 911 is that great but I've watched it alot. Sometimes it is funny but I find alot of the "actors" annoying.

I love it how people say things like "only reason you don't like something is cause you don't get it." SUUUUUURE. Different tastes for different people.

Maybe if they replaced half the cast I would be happy.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 05:31 PM       
Maybe if I replaced half your FACE, you would be funny.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 05:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland
Maybe if they replaced half the cast I would be happy.
You're an idiot.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
reno 911 is funny because it's true
That's what I said: Because of all the racism.

They SHOULD replace half the cast. Well, not half, but 2/3 of it. Like, for a couple episodes, the two black cops should be played by white people without any explanation or any comments about them being white. Yeah, I know. I'm a comedic genius.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 06:14 PM       
I do get it but that is my favorite episode. I just said that because the truck is the most momorable part next to when the one guy(can't remember who) get peppersprayed in his own car then his wallet stolen, then only seconds after being sprayed HE GETS SPRAYED AGAIN!!!
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 06:33 PM       
I HAD TO DO A DOUBLE TAKE BECASUSE YOUR POST WAS SO SURPRISING