Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 10:03 PM        Things Saddam wants to get off his chest befor he dies.
6. Remember all those nut jobs and rebels my government was holding back that kept trying to assassinate me? Enjoy them.

5. I decided to switch to the beard from the stache cause I kept getting calls from Mario bros who wanted their mustache back. That and Chuck Norris' beard inspired me.

4. Sorry about that whole gulf war thing, we we're all listening to Hammer and thought it would be cool to use chemical weapons on some women and children. The L.B. Johnson administration did it all the time in 'Nam and he never got his beard inspected for lice.

3. Yes I gave thousands of dollars to families of suicide bombers in Israel to thank them for their sacrifice. But you know what they say about Terrorism, as long as it's not white people it doesn't count, can I get a "whoop whoop" from Darfur?

2. When I ordered thousands of citizens of Iraq killed during the Kuwait war as part of racial cleansing that was a typo I meant to say IraN. It's a common mistake to attack the wrong one, am I right Mr. Bush?

1. In the weeks before the invasion after the decleration of war I sold the WMDs to ... damn out of paper