Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:35 PM        Dentists
Once when I was at the dentist about 10 years from now, only it wasn't a regular dentist my mother told me, but rather a children dentist. This ment basically that the room was bright pink and that there were toys to keep yourself occupied with while you were waiting for your turn to be brutally drilled up the asshole by three siamese idiot koreans. Anyway I finally sit on the dentist chair and the female dentist puts the dentist tube in my mouth and starts to look around in my mouth. All the while she was chatting with that other female in the room. As she was prying my teeth apart to put a 'ring' on the tooth she wanted to cap (hell if I know what exactly she was doing) she was discussing with her friend about how she hates all the whiny brats that cry all the time and call for their mothers every time something stings. She did a mock impression of a baby crying. I was in horrible pain as she was drilling away without a care in the world, and me having recieved an equal amount of anestethic, I started panicing but because of what she had said I tried to tough it out and kept quiet. I was tortured for a good long while she and her friend chatted about their boyfriends. After we left I told my mother that I am not a child anymore and so I should go to regular grownup dentists instead of children dentists. She told me that she took me to that place mainly because the dentist was a friend of hers and we got a discount. My mother had shitty friends.

Post your horrible dentist experiences here so I can feel better about having to go to the dentist two days from now.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:39 PM       
One time I had a dentist that couldn't speak any English. He tried to talk to me but I couldn't talk back or understand what the hell he was saying. He got really angry at me after he was done
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:40 PM       
I was just at the dentist today, and he kept being an asshole about me not brushing my teeth and not getting cavities.
Then he called me a failure or some shit, and I called him a faggot, which he is. He watches soap operas while I am there, and he wears pink shirts and purple gloves. He kicked me out of the dentist office.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:42 PM       
I went to the dentist a few weeks ago because I was eating curly fries when the back of one of my teeth fell off :<

So, I went to the dentist two days later and he filled that tooth and drilled it, too. Didn't hurt too much, an the guy was cute an korean an nice. Said that was the only cavity I had and made an appointment for the next day to get my teeth cleaned. I missed the next appointment, but showed up the following week for the reschedule and got this chick who stabbed me in the gums for an hour with a fishhook and found like four more cavities.

I went in today for that appointment an got drilled a lot, but didn't get or need any anesthetic because it was all shallow drillin. Got my regular korean dude again an all was well :D
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:45 PM       
Why are all dentists korean or asian or old jewish guys? I don't think I've ever seen a black dentist
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:47 PM       
Mine is an old jewish guy. I'm not kidding.
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:49 PM       
About 6 years back my brother had pinned me on the floor and was tickling me and I hit the tiling on the floor hard and broke the biggest part of my front tooth on it. It hurt like a bitch. When I went to a grownup dentist this time, he suggested that he pulls off what's left of it with a sort of pincer contraption and then installs a fake one with a screw I thought it wasn't a good idea. We ended up using some sort of soldifying cream that he sculpted to fill what was missing. I've broken it off twice since once when I was trying to open a switchknife with my teeth and another when I was eating. Every time I go to have it fixed the dentist suggests pulling it out. Now the whole tooth is moving back and forth.

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:51 PM       
Ok. When I was little, me and my brother were on top of a picnic table. He pushed me off, and I landed on the wooden porch. My two front teeth caught the fall. They were knocked out, and I had to have fake ones put in. The doctor was pretty nice though. He doesn't practice anymore.

Every 6 month checkup I get, the dentist comes in after the hygenist does all the work. He presses on my teeth for like 5 seconds and then leaves. But before he does, he always asks, "Do you floss?" Then I of course say "no". Then he says "You have to floss, or you're going to have problems 'down the line'." Then I say ok. This has been going on for the last 6 years- you think he'd get the hint.

Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:53 PM       
I hope we can all enjoy this thread before Les Waste comes in an ruins it :<
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:59 PM       
Oh also whenever I drink something cold it sort of seeps through the fake part of the tooth and it hurts like fuck. At least my teeth are mostly white. It would be cruel if I got yellow teeth without smoking. If my front tooth finally falls off, I think I won't do anything about it. It'll help my smile a lot I think.

Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:02 PM       
He'll be all lik:

Chapter 1: A Saga Of Unreleting Torture, A Prelude To

MY FACE AAAAAAAH MY DENTIST PUNCHES ME IN THE FACE AND KILLS ME EVERY TIME I SEE HIM THEN ME CALLS ME GAY AND RAPES MY EYEHOLES

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:13 PM       
I had a black dentist, when he pulled one of my baby teeth out when i was a kid, it had a huge root, and the pain was unbearable and the anestethic did nothing for me (it usually never does) The whole time he chuckled.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:14 PM       
Novacain doesn't work on me that well, and I have always been able to feel the drill going all the way in when I got a cavity. But one time he had to go really deep. It felt like someone was taking an ice pick to my nerves. And after three more shots of novacain (only helping a tiny bit better) he decided to put me to sleep just for a normal filling. I cannot describe, or forget that pain. I had never felt it before then, nor would I ever like to feel it again.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Cool
whole time he chuckled.
Did he advertise kodak and or pudding ?
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:21 PM       
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:24 PM       
Naaah, he sounds more the kind of guy who would have a name that started with an "H" and end in a "Ibbert" doe'nt he?
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:27 PM       
I didn't read any posts except for Rongi's.

Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 09:59 PM       
JERK
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:05 PM       

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:08 PM       
LOL ;(

I made that my backround
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:08 PM       
My dentist can't find anything wrong with my teeth (no cavities, etc) except for the fact that I should've had braces long ago. He still harasses me with phrases like, "Lots of adults have braces" and then he critiques my brushing technique.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:40 PM       
I took a header on a basketball court in high school and broke three of my teeth in half..the ends off the two front ones and the whole back half plus the tip of one on the left of them. My lip swelled to an inch in diameter and the dentist said he could do any work on me until the swelling went down and the impacted bone in my upper jaw healed (almost broke my upper jaw). So I got to walk around for a week with three ugly broken teeth right in the front of my mouth (not that many people looked past my lip). Then I went through about eight hours of dental work over the next year just to fix those teeth. Temporary bonding of all three while waiting to set an appointment for a permanent bond. The temporary bonding broke off, had to have it redone. Got the teeth permanently bonded, one front tooth chipped and the bonding on the left one fell off. Fixed the front one again, waited another month and had the left one crowned. I thought I was in the clear, but no! Six months later, the crowned tooth developed an abscess, producing a grape-sized bulge in the roof of my mouth. I had to wait four days to get that worked on and another month and a half before it was finished - I had three appointments, one to open the root and drain it (the dentist actually stuck a syringe into my hard palate to try to suck some crap out), one check-up, and one appointment to finish the root canal and close the hole that was left in my tooth for over a month.

Through all of this my jawbone never fully healed, so it would start throbbing at random and not stop for a week at a time. (the last time this happened was at the beginning of this summer. )

At least I'm not afraid of dentists anymore.
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:58 PM       
That story made my day
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 11:23 PM       
Okay, this is an orthedontist story and not an actual dentist story. So sue me.
When I had braces, I would need them worked on regularly. To do so, they put a cheek speader in my mouth, which basically pulls the cheeks away from your teeth and makes you look like a freak. Some kid was there for his job-shadowing or something and he kept staring at me. Stupid fucker.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 12:39 AM       
I haven't been to a dentist in three years.