Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:24 PM        Civ3 and complete Rollercoaster Tycoon for $13: Should I?
Our store is having a buy one get one free on all computer games.

Our selection isn't all that great, but we have Neverwinter Nights (with one expansion), Civ3 (no expansions), Rollercoaster Tycoon (all three expansions), Civ3/RCT2 2-pack (no expansions), and... um... Boohbah Activity Center?

So yeah, do you think it's worth it? I've heard some terrible things about Civ3's combat (That spearman killed my tank!), and maybe I just want the games because of the sale. So I need some voice of reason here.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:29 PM       
civ3 is pretty fun I THINK but its been forever since i've played it cause my disc got scratched, so i might not remember properly
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:31 PM       
I used to own RollerCoaster Tycoon, and every once in a while I'll get a craving to play it again, and regret selling it to my friend for twenty bucks. Definitely get that.

In regards to Civ3, I've only dabbled here and there in it. But I loved the second one, so that gets my recommendation and I guess it carries over. By the way, I've found that there've always been problems with the combat. A camel ate my marine.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:37 PM       
someone STOLE my civ2 gold edition
OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:37 PM       
and i would have to say 2 is better than 3 a little
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 11:47 PM       
They have Civ2, too. But again, no expansions (if there were any), and I'd imagine they'd be hard to find.

What are the opinions on NWN?