Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Did you ever see the Twilight Zone Movie?
Yes 3 75.00%
No 1 25.00%
Don't Want To 0 0%
Can't Find It 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Chernabog the Great is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2005, 10:48 PM        The Twilight Zone Movie (SPOILERS!)
I just recently went to the video store with my handy-dandy VIP card, which allows me to rent 3 movies a visit FREE as many times that I want until I must pay 10 bucks at the month's end. So, I explored the horror section and left with Dead Alive, Evil Dead 2 and The Twilight Zone Movie. They were all great. Now, here is my review of a definite classic: The Twilight Zone Movie!

Prologue
-------------
Dan Aykroyd and Albert Brooks are driving down a desolate country road at midnight. Great presentation and premise! The scariest of the segments and the 2nd best! 8/10

Segment 1
---------------
THIS ONE SUCKS! THE ONLY REDEEMING POINT IS THE TRAGIC DEATHS OF VIC MORROW AND 2 CHILDREN ON SET! Anyway, it is about a bigot who is transported back to the holocaust, where he is a jew, into a KKK meeting as a black man, and Vietnam as a Vietnamese person. VERY SHORT AND BORING! Sorry, Vic. 2/10

Segment 2
---------------
This one is moderate. It is about an old man (played by Scatman Crothers) who goes from old people home to old people home turning the denizens young again. Very heartwarming tale. 6/8

Segment 3
---------------
This one is where the movie starts to look good again. A young school-teacher finds herself trapped in the sick house of an evil psychic, telekinetic child who imprisons his own family using his powers. Very kooky and off-the wall. 7/10

Segment 4
---------------
The BEST DAMN SEGMENT!!! The finale is about a man named John Valentine (John Lithgow) who hates flying. He has to ride on a plane to get home, however. He then notices a small demon on the wing, destroying the engines. Nobody else sees the demon, but then one of the engines is destroyed and the plane starts jerking all around. John can't take it anymore, and uses an oxygen tank to crack the window a bit. A security officer tackles him, but John just takes his pistol and shoots the window open, causing everybody inside to fly around and injure themselves. John then takes aim at the demon, which smashes the gun and kicks John in the face, then smiles and flies away. John survives, but is taken to a nuthouse the minute he lands. But then, the repair people notice the damage done by the demon. A DEFINITE CLASSIC!!! AWESOMENESS AT IT'S BEST! 10/10

Rent it if you didn't already see it. It is awesome.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 12:28 AM       
It's not my fault that the useless movie reviews can't be deleted. Submit it to the site like everyone else.

Chernabog the Great is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 11:26 AM        Sorry
Sorry, but I am new here. How do I submit a movie review? Great sig, by the way .
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 09:38 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/moviereviews/submit.php

You might want to jazz yours up a bit, too. Since we can't get rid of the shitty reviews, i have a backlog of them that prevents me from deleting the shitty ones and posting good ones. You'd better make sure yours is good, or i'll be pretty damned unhappy with another dumpy review gumming up the works.