Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 10:59 PM        hey mister mockery/rainbowpuke folks
i just thought you should know, CUTE OVERLOAD linked to rainbowpuke.com

expect server traffic

(and maybe lots of 13-yo girls on the forums idk )

Last edited by executioneer : Apr 19th, 2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: CAUSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 11:05 PM       
I'm sure they'll love "Headshot".
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 12:26 AM       
Its just a blog, yeah HEAVY traffic
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 02:54 AM       
pretty consistently twice as heavy as i-mock gets
OH GOD
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 02:56 AM       
i mean i'm not saying its as big a deal as fark or somethingawful or slashdot or anything like that geez
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 03:22 AM       
Twice as heavy? Meaning that blog gets more hits than i-mock wtf?
OH GOD
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 03:52 AM       
well unless i'm reading the alexa thing wrong (PS I PROBABLY AM)
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 05:23 AM       
Yeah they're actually really big as far as blogs go. Not big traffic drivers or anything (not compared to the sites that usually plug our stuff like Fark) but still it's always nice to be mentioned on somethin like that. Thanks for the head's up Willie!

And in regards to Alexa rankings, they can be kinda wonky. For example, I had practically the same ranking back in november, now I'm down about 20,000 points yet the site is currently doing the same/better traffic than it was back then. Go figure.