Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New age settler
dj bastard is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:49 PM       
thanks for the e-mail cat recipes s.a.m but it aint the type of thing im looking for .
you guys lighten up im a business man i'll do what it takes to make money for my family, three grand in a week aint bad is it.
fuck all you bleeding heart bastards, cats are vermin anyway.

anyone wanna see my pet rat.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:04 PM       
Why, are you doing a "cool" torture move to it?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:06 PM       
Does anyone else find this thread generally retarded?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj bastard
you guys lighten up im an underdog and I'm just selling pictures of tortured pets so that I can feed my starving family
Please shut up.

Anti-Xocial is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:39 PM       
Chojin: No.......... I....... not........am.....rEtaRDDED

Chimp: too much banana all at once will do that to you! Not to mention, you are breaking my heart.....

Mike: Yes, I am real stupid! Some (equally stupid) friend sent me an e-mail stating: "Urgent, Please Help Us Stop This:" ....so I acted out the part as the good samaritan; nonetheless, a samaritan that quickly got the facts straight before sending them out to other potentially stupid, caring people.
BTW, I might have gotten dropped when I was a baby, but by the looks of you, your mama is still dropping you, ain't she?

Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:42 PM       
People that do stuff that emails tell them to do should not have access to the Internet to begin with.

Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Xocial
Yes, I am real stupid!
You know what? YOU'RE RIGHT!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
I don't give a shit about the cats. I just hate you and wish you nothing but death, painful death.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 07:32 PM       
Quote:
thanks for the e-mail cat recipes s.a.m but it aint the type of thing im looking for .
you guys lighten up im a business man i'll do what it takes to make money for my family, three grand in a week aint bad is it.

anyone wanna see my pet rat.
lemme get this straight: ur too poor to afford food but u have a computer and card creating software not to mention the quality paper to make greeting cards. also you say u get 3000 bux a week from sellin cards that can cost up to $1 each ( if you feel liek chargin 3 times the normal cost). lastly ur not organized enough to have ur own pix but cum here to beg peopel for pictures. It really just seems ur getting sum type of erotic pleasure out of teh pictures rather than making cards of them
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 07:45 PM       
Nobody sees the retardation spawning from this thread?

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
lemme get this straight: ur too poor to afford food but u have a computer and card creating software not to mention the quality paper to make greeting cards. also you say u get 3000 bux a week from sellin cards that can cost up to $1 each ( if you feel liek chargin 3 times the normal cost). lastly ur not organized enough to have ur own pix but cum here to beg peopel for pictures. It really just seems ur getting sum type of erotic pleasure out of teh pictures rather than making cards of them
DOESN'T ADD UP DOES IT?? IT'S ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE!!!

i think anybody gullible enough to believe this should banned

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:10 PM       
Sounds like 1. copyright infringement 2. accessory to/aiding and abetting torturing animals 3. conspiracy in furtherance of animal torture 4. soliciting illegal materials in furtherance of animal torture.

Again I'm not a lawyer yet so I'm not offering any kind of advice but have fun being anally raped in prison. Maybe someone will take a picture and make a greeting card of it.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:13 PM       
I'd buy one.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Xocial
Jeanette X: I want you to know this about me and that above link:

That link was sent to me approx. 1 year ago and I (as a true lover of animals mind you) was so outraged and angered I called the Humane society on these guys. Later, I went onto a site called "http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/" their specialty is to reveal hoaxes and such..it turns out that the whole "Bonsai-kitten" deal was fake (THANK GOD)! So rest assure that I would never be in such bad taste as to really post something that dispicable!

Oh yes, I know all about that. Personally I think its a fairly obvious hoax, and I found it amusing that so many people would take it seriously.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 12:25 AM       
grrrlie:

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:18 AM       
anyone know where i can get pics of dj bastard undergoing exreme torture, i need them for a new range of greeting cards im launching.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 11:04 AM       
A guy in Michigan is facing up to a four-year jail sentence for throwing a kitten out his car window on the expressway while his duaghter was in the car. Yeaahhh! I could think of better alternative punishments that just may fall under the form of "cruel and unusual".

Wherever you go, there you are.
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 01:40 PM       
And a woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission in Michigan either. We're just stupid that way.

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 02:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
And a woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission in Michigan either. We're just stupid that way.
Laws like that are called "blue laws", and they are not enforced.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 02:50 PM       
some blue laws are enforced. alcoholic beverages aren't sold on sundays in the county here, for example.
New age settler
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:11 PM        here kitty
when did i ask for anyones opinion on cat cruelty ?

i asked ppl to e-mail me pics, not to write drivel.

whoever mentioned price ( cant remember ) in asia im retailing these at £2.15, with the mark up they sell for the equivalent of £3.50 and theyre selling like hotcakes ( i love the japanese, GOD i LOVE THE JAPANESE ).

fact: i made 3 grand total in profit last week
a rep from thailand bought my entire first run with more
orders to follow at the new lower price stated above

fact; ive been invited on a free trip to thailand (sorta business meeting ) where im told i'll be presented with my first tamale's to try, what a bonus, cant wait.

AND the government are paying my business advisors fee's
wicked.

what im doing is completely legal as long as i dont advertise in selected countries.

MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEIOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:19 PM       
punkgrrrlie: you're aware he's british, right?
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:20 PM       
Hi, I'm selling naked picture of DJ Bastard's children's dismembered and sexually violated torsos. If anyone can send some pictures to me, I'll send you a free T-Shirt.
New age settler
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:28 PM       
jamesman, you should know by now that anything you say means nothing to me, your simply a child raping little shit, a creep and you scare ladies with your offensive face, thats why you love the net so.

by the way, dont forget to look me up if your ever in sheffield uk.

edit: shit i forgot, sex offenders cant get visas for britain, damn.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:32 PM       
no offense, but a guy that looks like an ugly skeleton shouldn't be chastising others for their 'offensive face.' 's.'