Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:30 PM       
oh yeah i forgot about that

-willie
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:04 PM       
Oh yeah, you can also rob stores. Probably not necessary but fun too do with your Jason mask on.

Go up to a store clerk that usually stands behind the counter, hold down the auto aim button with your pistol drawn out (cause it just looks fucking cool ). You will start noticing a pile of money appearing near you or your money count increasing. Hold it for more money, but the amount is limited and the cops wants you dead and deader the longer you stay robbing the store man.

And that apache is called Brown Thunder i think... I've never gotten all 100 secret packages (sold before i knew about this), but i heard if you do get em all, the apache in the army base will ALWAYS be there and the soldiers occupying that area will not turn hostile. Or may be the thing gets delivered to your mansion :/ not sure
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:16 PM       
you reall y ened to learn to read, he said they don't turn hostile if you have a cop outfit on :/

-willie
Mocker
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:51 PM       
but putting on a pig costume whenever you want a free military chopper? :/ I rather strap on my windbreakers and look fascinating.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:41 AM       
when you get 100%, the apache thing shows up at the [bad spelling]machion[bad spelling] i forgot if its 80 or 90%, but that gives you a normal [bad spelling]hillcoptor[bad spelling] with a gun on it, but no rockets...
OH GOD
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:44 AM       
wow you REALLY can't spell

at least you can acknowledge it unlike SOME people

-willie
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:19 AM       
Quote:
the apache in the army base will ALWAYS be there and the soldiers occupying that area will not turn hostile. Or may be the thing gets delivered to your mansion not sure
The Hunter or "Apache" will appear on the West Island, up north on the turn, after obtaining all 100 packages.

I enjoyed the cars in GTA3 more then VC. And the Dodo, now that thing took mastery to fly. Managed to keep it in the air easily for 15 something minutes, then I got bored, and tried to fly a loop d'loop around the bridge. Hit an invisible wall, crashed and burned.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 11:52 AM       
I have been playing VC lately as well. I'm at 95% on my main continue. Will be getting the ol 100% soon.

I will post my stat sheet after 100% is accomplished. No cheating involved either.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:04 PM       
I just started over yesterday because I saw this topic. I think I'm like 11% done.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:18 PM       
I beat it the first couple weeks it came out and got some extras but never got the 100%. A week ago I decided to get on the ball. Also started a new continue just to play the missions again but that will have to wait until 100% is achieved. I did all the jumps the other night. Luckily I didn't have the jump glitch.

Mocker
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:24 PM       
What's the jump glitch? I never heard of it.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:49 PM       
I guess sometimes something happens when it goes to slow mo then into realtime and it doesn't register the jump no matter how many times you do it. I've only heard people talk about it, never actually seen it so I'm not really sure what happens.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:50 PM       
One jump I can't get is that fucking surf jump. You know that sign by the airport that has a surfer on it? How the fuck do you do that one?
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:03 PM       
You gotta lineup way back (think there was a parking lot or whatever that you can lineup from) zip through there and hit the small wooden ramp that connects the ground to the jump and keep blasting. I used the PCJ 600. You don't have to jump over anything, just land on top of the terminal.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:04 PM       
how do you do the show room asset? Do you just have to win all the races? or are there actually missions there?

I'm stuck at a point where I'm not getting any new missions so I'm bored as fuck running around finding packages and crap. those races are hard as hell too.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:11 PM       
You have to collect everything from the garage lists there. Also should place 1st in every race to get it totally completed. I believe that was all you needed to at Sunshine Autos. It generates 9000 after it is totally finished.

There are also vehicle missions if you haven't done those (dirtbike, landstalker, stallion and pcj 600. RC missions and Sparrow missions as well.

The sea sparrow is cool. The ultimate pirate machine. Now at least I don't have to worry about whether or not my helicopter will be on the roof. I also tossed a regular sparrow in that garage next to ammunation in the west part but it is a pain to get in and out.

UtterParadox is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:18 PM       
The complete list of what you get for 100%:

- 200 maximum health
- 200 maximum armor
- Any car you drive takes twice as much damage to destroy
- Infinite ammo, the "Frankie" outfit, and optional bodyguards as mentioned

And no, I'm not there yet... I'm stuck on the "Death Row" mission. Damn it.

"I wonder how strong human bones are after they shrink..."
drunkbrigade is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:23 PM       
I almost quit playing V.C. before I found out you hafta spend money looking at blocky strippers in the pole position club to actually "own" it. :/
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:30 PM       
I can't wait for the instant gang

Too bad I heard they are retarded. On 2 they actually were somewhat into it until someone ran them all over in one swipe (used to play LAN GTA2 matches, damn fun)

Mocker

James sucks
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:58 PM       
The hardest jump was the one where you have to jump off the ramp, over the street, and hit the side of the Police station. Almost never registers.

For things like packages and rampages, I would print off lists from GameFAQs, then check them off whenever I found one. That way, I wouldn't be trying to find the last one or two, not knowing what ones I already got. It helps out a lot.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 06:20 PM       
I did all the jumps with the pcj 600. Yeah that one was pretty tough. Took several times. That stupid tree.

On a side note, what is everyones favorite car in VC(not bike)?

I like the Stinger the best.

Mocker
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 06:31 PM       
I like the Banshee. I don't know why, but I like cars with the back straight on them and not curved.
Mocker
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 06:32 PM       
That special red-white striped car from the Sunshine Auto when you finally own it... It feels like one of those 70s diesel cars

Does anyone know the accurate number of firetruck missions to do in order to be fireproof? :/ . I remember it to be around 50+...
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 07:01 PM       
I had been playing this on my Xbox for a day or two, but then CounterStrike done gone gotten ahold of me.

All your answers should be on GameFAQs.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 10:28 PM       
You have to get 12 on the firetruck missions. pretty easy