Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 01:37 PM       
I've only seen Allo Allo and absolutly loved it . I need more British.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
I too, was one of the 'I'm..' series two haters initially, but on repeated viewing its far and away the best, easily.
I have watched the whole series about 3 times and some episodes more and its still my least favourite of the 3.
It is just more predictable than the previous series. In the first 2 its pretty much impossible to know what hes going to do to make a situation worse but in the third hes almost become a parody of alan partridge.

But dont get me wrong i still love watching it. Bits like the bond movie watching afternoon are classic.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 02:44 PM       
anone else watch grumpy old men? (tv series which is completly unrelated to movie)

got the dvd + tshirt combo the other day, great stuff, but only 5 episodes (including christmas episode)

autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 08:27 PM       
i dont know, little britain is pretty irritating. its predictable, like the fast show became. just a series of easily memorable and widely applicable catchphrases for people to quote at each other. whats jam like? i caught a few episodes when it was on tv. weirdly funny, but never saw much more of it. i want to know what happened to the rumoured collaboration between chris morris and charlie brooker
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 05:41 AM       
JAM is amazing - really fucking dark and weird in places, hysterical in others. Its like Brass Eye on crack and acid. Forgot to mention that with the other stuff....
The chris morris charlie brooker thing is happening - its about the nathan barley character from tv go home. I think its been filmed, should be on pretty soon.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2005, 10:14 AM       
I probably have Little Britain in my mailbox, but the lock was changed while I was away. WTF is that all about?
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
i just got the filthy, rich and catflap dvd for christmas and i love it, it is a sort of young youngs style surreality but in a bottom like enviroment, which makes for a good mix.
I still can't fucking believe the States didn't get this fucking DVD at all. It was good enough to put the first episode on that nearly-useless third Young Ones disc but apparently tossing another single DVD onto a set that holds the other five fucking episodes is beyond the BBC. They couldn't even throw it onto the Bottom set? Fucking hell.

huond is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 07:13 PM       
i just got UNCUT VHS tapes of Filthy Rich and Catflap (all the british releases have a total of about 6 minutes cut out due to music rights )