Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:59 PM       
if someone is spreading rumors about you in high school you're supposed to go and find them and punch them in the NECK instead of getting on tv and crying about it, jeeze what is wrong with kids today
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2006, 01:43 PM       
that ABC primetime special sounds fantastic, I love those so much
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2006, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Couth
That's because people have to stop dressing like that if they want to get normal jobs, thus falling out of the clique. The people in emo bands, goth bands, punk bands, are over 19, and they are obviously included the scene. If someone guy was walking around his office in tight pants and eye liner, you would get guys saying "Hey, check out that emo guy."

Must people sell out there little clique real fast when it's time for job interviews.
Ugh.

The reason people generally don't belong to cliques after 19 is because identity-confusion is an adolescent phase that you grow out of. It's just like how you weren't self-conscious before you turned 13, and like how little kids always want to do things themselves to prove their competence.

Johnny Couth, what are you like 15 or 16? Just wait 8 years and I guarantee that you'll look back at old pictures of your pasty face and jet-black greasy hair as you cry over a cold can of Spaghettios in your dilapidated studio apartment. Alone.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2006, 07:18 PM       
esu is back assholes!
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Johnny Couth is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2006, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:
That's because people have to stop dressing like that if they want to get normal jobs, thus falling out of the clique. The people in emo bands, goth bands, punk bands, are over 19, and they are obviously included the scene. If someone guy was walking around his office in tight pants and eye liner, you would get guys saying "Hey, check out that emo guy."

Must people sell out there little clique real fast when it's time for job interviews.
Ugh.

The reason people generally don't belong to cliques after 19 is because identity-confusion is an adolescent phase that you grow out of. It's just like how you weren't self-conscious before you turned 13, and like how little kids always want to do things themselves to prove their competence.

Johnny Couth, what are you like 15 or 16? Just wait 8 years and I guarantee that you'll look back at old pictures of your pasty face and jet-black greasy hair as you cry over a cold can of Spaghettios in your dilapidated studio apartment. Alone.
Then explain to me why all the members of the bands that define these scenes are over 19.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2006, 07:24 PM       
there may be exceptions to the theory and that it makes em that special
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2006, 08:18 PM       
I put emphasis on "generally" for a reason. I see thousands of people walking around college every day, and the people that look like they just scrambled their way out of a 90%-off sale at Hot Topic I can count on one hand.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old May 25th, 2006, 08:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I put emphasis on "generally" for a reason. I see thousands of people walking around college every day, and the people that look like they just scrambled their way out of a 90%-off sale at Hot Topic I can count on one hand.
I don't think enough get out of it after highschool to even jusitfy the term generally.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 25th, 2006, 09:57 PM       
Old May 25th, 2006, 10:27 PM       
Haha, theres an emo show in town that day.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 27th, 2006, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
Haha, theres an emo show in town that day.
Well you know what to do grasshopper!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:38 PM       
Uh, have you seen Johnny Couth? If anything he should lock his doors.

Egg
Old May 27th, 2006, 10:57 PM       
I'm sorry, I try not to look at i-mock member pictures. I typically enjoy my meals.