Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post

I'm glad Minn beat GB. Peterson is a friggin' beast.
Yes, that was a much needed win. Childress better get down on his knees and blow AP because he single handedly saved ChromeDome's job once again.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:45 PM       
I need to cleanse my palate after that image.
You may already be there.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 06:06 PM       
Childress may need to cleanse his palate as well.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 11:01 AM       
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 12:08 PM       
Who here gets the NFL Network? This is some bullshit. I'll have to make a 90 minute round tripper if I want to see tonight's game.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
Andy Reid should take a swim in a pool of urine and spunk. That would be uglier than the Eagles-Bengals game, but only just.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:05 AM       
I just love this - Ladies and Gentlemen, the starting quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles, 10-year veteran Donovan McNabb:

"I've never been a part of a tie. I never even knew that was in the rule book," McNabb said after the game. "It's part of the rules, and we have to go with it. I was looking forward to getting the opportunity to get out there and try to drive to win the game. But unfortunately, with the rules, we settled with a tie."

"I guess we're aware of [the rule] now," McNabb said. "In college, there are multiple overtimes, and in high school and Pop Warner. I never knew in the professional ranks it would end that way. I hate to see what would happen in the Super Bowl and in the playoffs."

Moron.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I just love this - Ladies and Gentlemen, the starting quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles, 10-year veteran Donovan McNabb:

"I've never been a part of a tie. I never even knew that was in the rule book," McNabb said after the game. "It's part of the rules, and we have to go with it. I was looking forward to getting the opportunity to get out there and try to drive to win the game. But unfortunately, with the rules, we settled with a tie."

"I guess we're aware of [the rule] now," McNabb said. "In college, there are multiple overtimes, and in high school and Pop Warner. I never knew in the professional ranks it would end that way. I hate to see what would happen in the Super Bowl and in the playoffs."

Moron.
Roughly translated McNabb really meant, "Damn, maybe I should have tried to win that game instead of throwing 3 interceptions"
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 12:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Roughly translated McNabb really meant, "Damn, maybe I should have tried to win that game instead of throwing 3 interceptions"
Naah, roughly translated - "I should have been a lawyer, like Mama wanted."
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
Oh well, at least he can always sell Campbells Thick and Chunky.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 03:21 PM       
I know it's almost a week late, but it is unexcusable for Childress to not put the ball in Adrian Peterson's hands at least once in the 4th quarter against Tampa. He is the best RB in football and single handedly carried the team in the 4th against Green Bay. Quote the Keyshawn, give him the damn ball!

Gotta love disgraced former Vikings and now Jaguars WR Troy Williamson threatening to fight Brad Childress at the 50 yard line this weekend. What a hoser.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 03:25 PM       
I think Childress will put up a helluva fight.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 03:30 PM       
If Williamson throws punches as well as he catches, then yes, Childress should have no problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81gpK...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wra8I...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZNy...eature=related
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 04:07 PM       
I know I've said this before, but those are some of the most spectacular non-catches ever seen in professional football. What does he use on his hands, 30-weight motor oil?
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 04:08 PM       
The idiot even went to a "Nike Vision Camp" and caught over 20,000 balls in the 2007 off season and still couldn't catch shit.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 09:24 PM       
"Nike Vision Camp"?

Can this guy catch a cold?
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 09:31 PM       
I'm not sure. After all, he does only have 4 receptions this year.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 03:45 AM       
Why am I convinced that the Chargers will win the AFC West?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 04:33 PM       
I'm glad the Eagles got trounced today. Two consecutive losing seasons will convince TPTB that changes need to be made. At the QB position and within the coaching staff. Maybe at the top?

Mr. Chunky's line - 8/18 for 59 yards, 2 INT's, 0 TD's, 7 yds rushing and 1 fumble - a QB rating of an astonishing 13.3.

Post-game faux quotation - "I didn't realize that I was supposed to complete passes to MY guys too!"
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 04:39 PM       
The '72 Dolphins are popping the corks on their champagne. Nice run by the Titans, I never would've figured them to be the last unbeaten team when the season opened.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 06:49 PM       
We'll gladly take McNabb off your hands. We'll trade you Chestor Taylor and a 3rd round pick.

The Vikes made mince meat out of the Jaguars. Ol' Rickety Bones Gus was battered the whole game but the ol' bastard kept coming back for more. In case anyone hasn't noticed by now, Antoine Winfield is a beast.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:49 PM       
He needs a change of scenery. I'd look for nothing less than a second rounder, if I was Banner, though.

Personally, you can have Reid too - a package deal.

Incidentally, concerning the Vikes win, did "Cement-hands" even get into the game?
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 10:39 PM       
No, I never saw him on the field.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM       
Someone explain to me why they even chose to bench Peterson? Two series on the pine adequate for trying to send a message? Because the message I got was, "Adrian Peterson shouldn't be benched. Ever."

And I have another message:

COLTS STEAMROLL UPCOMING OPPONENTS (including loltitans) TO FINISH WITH THEIR STANDARD 12-4 SEASON WITH PLAYOFF APPEARANCE, TOO.

Easiest schedule remains. See ya' in the playoffs.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post
Someone explain to me why they even chose to bench Peterson? Two series on the pine adequate for trying to send a message? Because the message I got was, "Adrian Peterson shouldn't be benched. Ever."

And I have another message:

COLTS STEAMROLL UPCOMING OPPONENTS (including loltitans) TO FINISH WITH THEIR STANDARD 12-4 SEASON WITH PLAYOFF APPEARANCE, TOO.

Easiest schedule remains. See ya' in the playoffs.
If they beat the Titans it'll be because Fisher decides to rest his stars. They do have a cakewalk schedule for the next 4 weeks, though.