Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
[Isn't there some kind of shit that dissolves body hair, and is really fun to put in someone's shampoo?
It was called Nair or something
That's great! *lol*

Also, if you want to get even with someone you live with, or you're just at their house for the night or whatever, get a baggie and some Werthers butterscotch candies and smash them in the baggie with a hammer, then unscrew the shower nozzle, dump the contents of the baggie in the part that comes off, and then screw it back on. Your mark will take a shower, get coated with the invisible stickiness, jump out of the shower, and try to dry off with a towel. The payoff, is when they jump BACK into the shower to wash the stickiness off, and get even more sticky!
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 10:24 AM       
yeah, but what happens when you take a shower?
*ugh*
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:00 AM       
Oh great. Someone who hates smoking and has "TeH ShIzNit" in there sig. I bet you live in you're parent's basement, no doubt.
Banned

Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:05 AM       
I live in a studio apartment, thank you very much.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:06 AM       
Oh yeah? show me pictures.
Banned

Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:11 AM       
I dont have a digital camera..... oh wait maybe I can borrow dads
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:27 AM       
LOL
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:13 PM       
See, it's esoterically funny because his dad hates him, like the rest of the world.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:22 PM       
His dad hates the rest of the world?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:34 PM       
I'm sorry you're unlearnèd in the mysterious ways of English syntax.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
I'm sorry you're unlearnèd in the mysterious ways of English syntax.
It could have been read either way.

I am sorry that you are so pretentious that you even make up ways of typing things to impress others. Go fence your fellow fantasarians, as that hobby is harder to reinvent; you will be more quickly and soundly called on your bullshit, and your glancing blows will not soon hasten the fate of your foes.

I am also sorry about your name. Your mom just thought you "LOOKED" like a Sethomas.

Sex-no-mas is more like it, though. Especially if you continue to be a factional git-wit with Lowtax hair.

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:02 PM       
It could have been read either way.

So you concede that you chose the way that suits your ends. What's the point of your being here, again?

I'm sorry that you're so pretentious that you even make up ways of typing things to impress others.

Yeah, I sure did make up orthography. All those pedants that teach grammar are just posing off of me.

Go fence some guys, as that hobby is harder to reinvent; you will be more quickly called on your bullshit, and your glancing blows will not soon hasten the fate of your foes.

God, you even suck at loquacity.

I'm also sorry about your name. Your mom just thought you "LOOKED" like a Sethomas.

You're more of a Seth-no-mas, in my opinion

Ay qué rico, tenemos un hispanohablante! Por supeuesto tenemos que ser más intelligente que no te parezca que me llamo Sethomas y no Seth Thomas, de vero.

Or are just just the fucking tool you prove yourself to be post after post?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:07 PM       
Quote:

Or are just just the fucking tool you prove yourself to be post after post?
I'll go with "THINGS THE SEX THERMOS SAID FOR 400, ALEX".

I am here to defuse your wordy ways, and to make more sense with less of mine own.

Quote:
just just
Indeed.

PS: Don't respond to my posts until I'm done editing them. plskthx

*LICKOLDLADY*
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:11 PM       
I thought we already went through the whole faggotry that is making puns of names, you whose name means "I don't know" in Spanish.

I'm dismayed at your School of TheKapn style of argument. Not that I expected better from you, but hey.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
I thought we already went through the whole faggotry that is making puns of names, you whose name means "I don't know" in Spanish.
ENGLESA, ramera.

"I don't know", eh? Well, I do like the irony of appearing to know nothing about everything I've studied for the past ten years.

Hey, maybe when you're done humping your thesis with your needle dick, we can have an actual conversation... No pressure, of course. I wouldn't want to make your already overstuffed head explode with USEFUL knowledge..
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:26 PM       
Well, I do like the irony of appearing to know nothing about everything I've studied for the past ten years.

Umm. I haven't studied you enough to have the slightest flying fuck of a clue what you're talking about here.

And I've totally moved on past my thesis. That's why I wrote a book, genius.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Well, I do like the irony of appearing to know nothing about everything I've studied for the past ten years.

Umm. I haven't studied you enough to have the slightest flying fuck of a clue what you're talking about here.

And I've totally moved on past my thesis. That's why I wrote a book, genius.
I was referring to what you said my name meant in Spanish, GENIUS.

As far as your book, I would love to read it; I've been needing to catch up on some sleep.

PS: Fucks don't actually fly. They just sort of are the expression of sex between people/animals/people and animals/people and things.

Also, you have yet to prove that "nose" means "I don't know" in Spanish.

You're like one of those master guitarists who know every note and every name for every chord, and yet they still don't know why they're playing them.

OMG YOU'RE WELCOME. *LOLIEVERNEEDEDTOKNOWILEARNEDINKINDERGARTEN*

EDIT: Your entire compendium-posing-as-a-web-site reminds me of the scene in "Good Will Hunting" where the main character is nearly upstaged by the first year asshole with the over-the-shoulder sweater and ponytail combination, only being able to quote what he's read, with no thoughts of his one to reflect upon the latter. It looks to me as though what you are in dire need of, is an imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Hunting

See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that, and two, you dropped 150 grand on a f***in' education you could have got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library!
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:42 PM       
"No sé" = "I do not know". Try it in an online translator, you might learn something. If you've studied Spanish for ten years, as you obliquely implied, then you should have realized that long ago. Chances are, though, you just mean you failed Freshman Spanish and have been working with Mexicans at a fast food joint for the past nine years.

P.S. Fuck is grammatically apt to mean inclination in certain contexts, and being ephemeral in nature as part of being a conscious phenomenon, it may as well be said to fly.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
"No sé" = "I do not know". Try it in an online translator, you might learn something. If you've studied Spanish for ten years, as you obliquely implied, then you should have realized that long ago. Chances are, though, you just mean you failed Freshman Spanish and have been working with Mexicans at a fast food joint for the past nine years.

P.S. Fuck is grammatically apt to mean inclination in certain contexts, and being ephemeral in nature as part of being a conscious phenomenon, it may as well be said to fly.
"No sé" = "TWO DIFFERENT WORDS WITH ONE OF THOSE LITTLE ACCENT-EGU THINGS ON THE SECOND ONE", YOU PORTENTOUS, CONTENTIOUS, AND PRETENTIOUS WORD-NOODLIN' DOOKIE-DOODLER.

Oh, and to drive my point home, please try to tell me that the king's command to copulate has sprouted wings, because, last I heard, a flying document with the word F.U.C.K. on it was UNheard of.

In conclusion, if two toothless hobos F.U.C.K. in the forrest and there's no one else around to hear them, do they make a sound?
No? Of course not, you say? Well I agree with your unspokenness! The act itself may be unconscionable to some, but it is not a CONSCIOUS thing in and of itself, until it has been applied to someone or something. "F.U.C.K." can't fly any more than Vantz can dance.
/I win
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:00 PM       
please disregard this post as the author, meaning to say something witty and original, yet insulting, failed by simply saying "hi!" followed by an angry face and wishes to apologize for the inconvenience. thank you.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:05 PM       
OH NO!! Someone took my name and rearranged it to say something else!!! WHat sense does that make?! WHY, OH CRUEL WORLD???

Oh, you suck at being verbose as well.

Just because you fail to comprehend the argument doesn't mean you win.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:17 PM       
Quote:
OH NO!! Someone took my name and rearranged it to say something else!!! WHat sense does that make?! WHY, OH CRUEL WORLD???

Oh, you suck at being verbose as well.

Just because you fail to comprehend the argument doesn't mean you win.
In my world, verbosity is tantamount to animosity, and I have both in spades... Including the ace of which I now hold:

And in regards to comprehending the argument, I'm not the one whose word count is now falling off the scale.

Your vocab may be complex, but mine's more picaresque.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:31 PM       
If only you could use it. If only you realized that using the edit button makes you appear more the tool that you are. If only.

And I'm hardly surprised you live in your own world, seeing as this one isn't impressed by you.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:35 PM       
Speak for yourself and whoever else you have in there, SethTheMess

I'm not impressed with your spinning avatar, or your performance in the prelims for the Mock Wars 2K5.

On the other hand, your commentary there was just as limp as the one you've got going here (albeit slowly),so at least you're keeping a format equally.

My use of the edit button would imply that I put a lot of thought into what I "write"... It also allows me to go back and correct any mistakes I might have made instead of just hitting "submit" (which you should be actually doing in the vernacular at this point, because I'm making your twenty-one year old ass my twenty-one year old bitch), at which point I take great delight in mocking your flaccid attempts at hershey squirts in a grammatical context. Go lick a steer and then tell me about the experience, as I think it will prove much more interesting than you are as a person/writer/interweb flametard.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:46 PM       
I'm sorry I forgot about your stunning show in the Mockwars.

I'm sorry that reading my posts makes you feel like you need to look at a thesaurus for the first time. Frankly, I'm not impressed by your being a... oh, that's right, you're not anything.

And your use of the edit button makes you look haphazard and void of foresight. Sometimes appearances don't deceive, apparently.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT