Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:01 AM       
Or maybe now? This thread is really broken.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:10 AM       
i hope nobody posts it again i might get grossed out again!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:12 AM       
There are no posts for this topic.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:29 AM       
This thread is about 4 posts ahead in the #pages links. This means that when the twenty-second reply is posted in one page a next page link is added that is blank. This happens to the 'what are you listening to now' thread in music section too. Otherwise it's still 25 posts per page. I have no idea what sort of php glitch this is.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 01:04 PM       
I suspect it's related to the breakage of the edit function.

You jerks break everything. This is why we can't have anything NICE.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM       
Its probably some sort of rounding error, it happens in .ASP too. Soemthing like 1121 posts at 25per page = 43.84 pages but because it cant put up 0.84 of a page it will round it up and add another page but with no posts on.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 07:47 PM       
well how come it only just started doing it then :/
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 07:53 PM       
Not sure, but it was a good theory.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 08:39 PM       
its been doing this for a wile now, and i think i know why...

same thing happens in the ddaaf thread. somebody delted some posts, but didnt tell the thread. now thinks it has more post then it does. so it says it does, even thow it doesnt....

what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 09:33 PM       

Got a haircut today. So, now that I'm a lesbian, I want Lotida to tell me all about the secret meetings I've been missing.
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 09:35 PM       
:O i got a haircut today too

go lesbian haircuts!

Old Oct 19th, 2004, 09:37 PM       
man your camera does the same crazy shit as mine with the flash that makes it look like you've just been swimming for days and it raises the contrast on your skin something fierce so everyone can see every little blemish and stuff ;<

that's why I take my pictures in the BATHROOM now.
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 09:38 PM       
i just got out of the rain

Old Oct 19th, 2004, 09:41 PM       
no but i mean with the flash it makes it look like you're all greasy instead of wet. my flash does the same thing regardless of whether I've been traipsing in the rain.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 09:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
man your camera does the same crazy shit as mine with the flash that makes it look like you've just been swimming for days and it raises the contrast on your skin something fierce so everyone can see every little blemish and stuff ;<
Is that the P73? Cause there's a pretty good soft focus filter on the DSC-P series cams if you rotate the wheel to the portrait setting.

Old Oct 19th, 2004, 09:46 PM       
it's a Sony DSC-P52. where is this soft focus thing you speak of! :o

pm me or something. or talk to me on aim or msn.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 10:00 PM       
I'm greasy as it is, and surprisingly, mine doesn't really make me seem so. Woohoo :O
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Got a haircut today. So, now that I'm a lesbian, I want Lotida to tell me all about the secret meetings I've been missing.
You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!!

I don't even want to be around when you realize how freaking gay you really are!

Old Oct 19th, 2004, 10:34 PM       
I'M NOT THE GAY ONE YOU'RE THE GAY ONE
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 10:40 PM       
"FREAKING GAY"

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:20 PM       
You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!! You can't even call me a Lesbian when you post pictures of yourself tonguing your boyfriend. YUCK!!

huond is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:30 PM       
YEAHG!!!
Bass is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:59 PM       

There's a picture of me drunk for the very first time (and quite unshaven as well)
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass
There's a picture of me drunk for the very first time (and quite unshaven as well)
and your first gay sex as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Bass is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 12:07 AM       
Damn... that does look I just photoshopped out a guy railing me..... ah hell... maybe I should add in a gun.... it isn't gay if it's done under gunpoint