Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 08:11 PM        Understanding Women
This thread is for learning.

This thread is for understanding.

This thread is not for jerking it, so save it for every other Loveline thread.

Pretty simple idea here: Guys post honest questions and then the ladies answer honestly. We discuss, and then we grow as a people on the internets.

So I guess I will kick this off!

I actually read some shit on yahoo.com earlier today about chivalry and the modern woman, and to be honest it was a little surprising. I might be a creep by some of these ladies' standards. So I am going to repost the exact same questions and see what you women have to say!

The scenario: We are walking into a building in front of you. Do we hold the door open?

We are seated on a packed train and you're standing next to us. Do we give up our seat?

A woman is lugging a large suitcase through the airport. Do we offer to help?

(If Yes to above question)Okay, so we lug the case up a staircase for you. We would love to keep helping, but now we've got our own flight to catch.

We pass a woman walking down the street, crying. Do we do anything?

It's late at night and we see you stumbling alone out of a bar, extremely drunk.

We are in a parking lot and see you fighting loudly with a man, probably your boyfriend. Do we intervene?

(If No to above question)We don't do anything, but then it starts to get physical -- we see him grab you by the arm...

We are at a bar when we see you being aggressively hit on by David Spade. What now?