Old Aug 25th, 2004, 08:13 PM       
http://fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/recipe.cgi?r=268419
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 08:15 PM       

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
ThisIsWitty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 08:15 PM       
And where did you get your hands on this stuff?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 08:16 PM       
I actually had that a few years ago. It's alright.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 08:27 PM       
I'm a shaman . I have my resources .

You've had what, ayahusca, or datura? And it sounds like your brew was rather weak if you thought either of them were, "Alright". I've had really weak brews of ayahusca before and it was like being stoned for a 20 minutes with minor hallucinations and tracers, so I suppose you could see it as alright if that was the case. Nothing like being completely torn on it and have an ontological mindfuck. I'm doing it again tonight, this time im brewing the fuck out if it, I'd purify it but i dont like the idea of using naptha, and the best chemicals for purification are unavailable in california.

I'll try to post when I'm on it, but it's hard to remember what you're doing. It's like having severe add, and you find beauty in all things. Maybe some of you can even have the pleasure of talking to me while im on it ;D

McClain, if i wasn't so sure you hated me, I'd invite you over to take some since you live in San Diego.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 08:41 PM       
I was responding to McClain's post, actually. I suppose I should have mentioned that I tried it in a northside Indy restaurant called Mother Russia, I believe.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 08:46 PM       
oooH, that explains it. I like chinese food, Kung pao chicken is my favorite, and there's a place nearby that has th ebest.. mm. i wish i wasnt fasting.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 11:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
McClain, if i wasn't so sure you hated me, I'd invite you over to take some since you live in San Diego.
I don't hate you kahl. Hate requires too much effort. I'd just as soon have a effortless disinterest in people. Besides, I just moved from San Diego about a month ago. I'm in Texas now. And even if I were there, I don't know if it'd be a good idea for me to take part in those activities. Despite legality, I'm looking at a future in federal investigation. I'm already borderline because of prior teenage drug use.
I'm looking at US Marshalls but I'm catching some flak. Despite the fact that I've had almost 7 years of stellar military service and I'm a few credits shy of my Criminal Justice degree, I, theoretically, can't get my foot in the door because I, theoretically, did a hallucinagen when I was a feckin' 17. I'm 25 now. To me it seem like an eternity, but I suppose on paper it don't mean shit.
I suppose what I'm saying doesn't really mean much. I walk the straight and narrow now but I certainly don't have misplaced prudence.
I'm yammering. I can't sleep and it's hot as fuck. What was the subject? Oh yeah. Enhancers. I've had limited experience. Didn't do much for me. Matter of fact, it did absolutely nothing. Just like vicodin. Just like codeine. Just like percocet. Historically the only thing that seems to work on me is OTC ibuprofen. 1600MG.
Weed used to work but it's been a while.
BANNED

Old Aug 26th, 2004, 12:14 AM       
it's not an enhancer, it's like peyote. That sucks though, what kind of hallucinagen did you do that they can still tell you did it? sounds kind of bastardly to me
BANNED

Old Aug 26th, 2004, 04:01 AM       
"can you link me to some instructions on how to brew it? ;("

yea, sorry for the slow response. I'm so high right now! glad someone's interested in it, but it will fuck you up. You'll probably be sick as hell for the first hour unless you vomit, i do my best not to vomit, hold the stength in, the crazy thorny staircase. You'll feel like you're dying, possibly convinced you will die. When i said hell, i meant it, very fine needles that are hot to the touch pricking all of your pores, and fuck the pores, it pierces everywhere else. Between pores, where (insert the word whore)pores will never see. Pulsing. Then eventually it will pass. Not really, you just wont pay attention to it, and it'll be like you're on a tile surface, wearing socks, and youll slide. It's not shit to make you feel good. It's real medicine, the kind that makes you feel the demons inside of you, breaths life into them, worse than life, fire. It blazes inside ofyou, on so many tangents and variables, youll swear you're insane. And you are. Believe me. YOu're crazy.

I made it by throwing all my ayahusca vine, and all my chaliponga leaves into a big pan of water, that i later boiled.
add lemon because the low PH helps extract the alkaloids.
Then cook for hours. Leeching everything you can out of the leaves, leech it until the water doesnt turn a color. You do this by boiling the water down to almost nothing, maybe a quarter of the original quantity. Then add water, let it boil down again, as low as possible, then pour it into another container, and repeat. keep leeching it you leech. fucking insect.
Eventually youll drink it, and the shitty taste is very normal, that's how you know how good it is .
supposively boiling it too hard makes the alkaloids dissolve, but you have to do it fairly sternly or the water won't evaporate.

At some point the aforementioned hells will kick in.

For all your chemignosis needs check www.erowid.org, or lyceum, and the spelling is probably wrong.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 04:31 AM       
McLain, if I was king of the US Marshals, I would hire you.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 01:21 PM       
I appreciate that about you S. Dole Melipone. Your willingness to extend a theoretical hand to a virtual friend.
BANNED

Old Aug 26th, 2004, 06:43 PM       
man that stuff kicked my ass, i was sick/high until about 8am this morning. Then i forced myself to vomit. It was so acidic i could barely breath for a few minutes. I hate and love that shit. I made it way too pure, i took three or four sips and was pretty sure i was going to die.
God that stuff's great.
The ontological flow of your mind is crazy, it's like you have 40 different lines of thought at the same time.
ThisIsWitty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 06:59 PM       
Sounds like a fantastic time. What with the thinking you're going to die and all. :/
BANNED

Old Aug 26th, 2004, 07:34 PM       
yea, well, it's got a distinct duality to it. Don't fuck with it if you can't handle a little torture, besides it feels good to go through something like that. All that energy in your body, and you have fire in your belly.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM       
I have never done drugs to feel good (except pot and coke), i generally do them to push my brain to the edge. I dive right in and swim with the demons.
BANNED

Old Aug 26th, 2004, 08:29 PM       
heh, alright, well you can try this :O so far all my experiences have been different on it, so at least it's not too repetitive. i got my stuff from a shaman supply store, you could probably find stuff online for it, i think i have a link for one i can give you, i even get referral money :D