Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:31 AM        I for one
Am thankful of the little screens that every public restroom seems to have now between the urinals. I didn't used to use them before 'cause they weren't there.

So I tried to use one today and then I couldn't pee.
I suck.

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:36 AM       
Your sig/avatar is down

But back to the topic, you obvioulsy havent pee'd for a while. How do you hold it in so long?

Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:42 AM       
I just did. So ha.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 06:16 AM       
Panels between stalls make it a little bit easier, but most of the time I still can't pee at a urinal if there's other people around. I could be practically bursting below and still not squeeze out a drop. Unless I'm drunk.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 10:59 AM       
On one of the urinal panels at my local, someone pasted a life size picture of a man pissing, with the words "miss me?" above.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 11:37 AM       
AHAHAHAHA shy bladders! :P

I can piss at any urinal, even when there's someone beside me.

The main thing that I hate about urinals, though, are the guys who want to show off how big their cocks are, so they stand a foot away from the goddamn urinal and look around as they pull it out.

I usually try to stare straight forward, but these dudes will come to use the urinal right beside you, even when there's like 5 other empty ones. Then they make this weird grunting noise and start tugging on their cock to make it look even longer, and you're all like, "Buddy, you don't need to pull on your cock in front of me."

Either that or they find me so sexy that they just have to start masturbating. :/

It's funny, though, because those guys are the ones who usually end up dribbling all over the floor and step in it when they're leaving.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 02:17 PM       
Yeah, that sounds like a great time. But I'll just keep going with stalls whenever they're available if you don't mind.
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 02:25 PM       
the worst urinals are at my local movie theater. I went in there after holding my bladder for the last half of Matrix Reloded, I walk up to the urinal and start my business and then some other guy comes in. He steps up to the urinal beside me (because there are only two) and his arm is touching me. the urinals are so close together that you can't stand at one without touching the person at the other.

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 03:22 PM       
Detroit ahs the best urinals ever, The ones at the old tiger stadium and the current ones at joe louis arena are nothing more then long troughs. Gotta love pissing with 50 other guys. Then at Michigan stadium (The Big House go UofM )jsut hasa wall with water running down it.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:16 PM       
You guys are all a bunch of homophobes.

If someone wants to look at my package, I'm flattered.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:20 PM       
The Bathroom Reader's Institute had an article about the behavioralisms behind being bladder shy. Ha, alliteration. In short, your instinct perceives another man as an intrusion of privacy and a potential threat, so a little adrenaline is released causing muscles to tense. This happens even to the urethra, hence the pissing problems.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:22 PM       
Baalzamon couldn't take a shit in a public washroom last year when we were on vacation because someone else was in the bathroom using the sink.

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:27 PM       
Pee shyness
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:31 PM       
Thank you for informing everyone, cybernetico. I'm sure that hasn't been said anywhere in this thread.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:46 PM       
AChimp, are you saying you associate urination with sexuality? :/
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:28 PM       
No, you clog-wearing fool! I leave all the weird fetishes to you Europeans. :P
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorak790
Detroit ahs the best urinals ever
Overstatement of the year.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
AHAHAHAHA shy bladders! :P

The main thing that I hate about urinals, though, are the guys who want to show off how big their cocks are, so they stand a foot away from the goddamn urinal and look around as they pull it out.

I usually try to stare straight forward, but these dudes will come to use the urinal right beside you, even when there's like 5 other empty ones. Then they make this weird grunting noise and start tugging on their cock to make it look even longer, and you're all like, "Buddy, you don't need to pull on your cock in front of me."

Either that or they find me so sexy that they just have to start masturbating. :/

It's funny, though, because those guys are the ones who usually end up dribbling all over the floor and step in it when they're leaving.
Do you fucking piss in truck stop urinals?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
Panels between stalls make it a little bit easier, but most of the time I still can't pee at a urinal if there's other people around. I could be practically bursting below and still not squeeze out a drop. Unless I'm drunk.
I didn't know it was hard for men to pee with other guys around.
For the other women here, here's something you might want to learn for when there are no clean toilet facilities available.
http://www.restrooms.org/standing.html
A Woman's Guide to Peeing Standing Up

1.Wash or wipe your hands clean with a moist towellette.
2. Adjust clothing. Pants should be pulled down in front a few inches. Skirts should be lifted. Underwear should be pulled down at the waistband or move the fabric at the crotch to one side.
3. Wipe your labia area clean.
4. Using either hand, make a “V” with your first and second finger and spread the inside of your labia minora. (the INNER lips)
5. Beginners may want to try using the fingers from both hands for better control.
6. Lift to the desired angle, then pee. (If you don’t spread and lift, it could run down your leg.)
7. Wipe your labia if necessary.
8. Wash your hands and you’re done!

Emily writes: Fabulous page I’ve stumbled on! I am 24 years old and single. Since I first started wearing jeans (my favourite garment!) I have worked on overcoming a woman’s problem, namely how to pee without having to pull your pants down and squat. I also developed a method which enables me to pee through the open zip of my jeans as conveniently as a man. It comes down to a strong start and a rapid shut-off finish (i.e. no dribbling). My technique is simple. At first I pinch myself shut until the pressure builds up, then as the stream starts to die, I push to keep maximum flow, then I can stop it fairly suddenly. From the age of 16 I have had this down to a fine art, never leaving more than the odd spot on my clothes.
Gabrielle writes... Here’s a little about women using men’s urinals (my personal experiences). I usually pee standing up in any location, and can use just about any type of men’s urinal with ease. I stand with my feet slightly apart, about shoulder width, and my pants and panties pulled down to my knees. I lean back slightly at the waist, with some arch in my back. When I start to pee, I push hard to start a strong stream, and push again at the end to keep the stream up until I’m done. I find that I have good control over where the stream goes, and it’s a pretty clean process. Sometimes I dribble a little when I’m finishing up, but not too often. Most of the time I don’t even need to wipe when I’m done. If I’m wearing pants with a long enough zipper, I just unzip, pull my panties aside, and go through the fly. Once while doing this outside, another woman asked if I had a penis. She asked how I could urinate standing up without making a mess. My, what our mothers never taught us!!
Gabrielle writes more... regarding drips: I don’t really have any problems with drips, as I said, I can often get away without even having to wipe when I go standing up. I always seem to need a wipe when I go sitting down, however. Perhaps the lack of drips is due to 1)the fact that I give a hard push to get the last of the flow out as I stop, or 2) the fact that women simply have less length of plumbing between the bladder and urethra to contain urine, making it easier to drain completely. Regarding aim: It wasn’t great when I started peeing while standing on a regular basis (probably 10 years ago), but it has improved over time. I am now precise enough that I can go through the fly in a pair of jeans. Aiming and stream control are accomplished mostly with the hips. When learning, a good technique is to place your hands against your lower abdomen, on the pubic hair triangle. By pressing with either hand your stream can be angled. By pulling up or pressing with both hands you can point the stream upward. Try this in the shower where it doesn’t matter if you are sloppy the first few times. Eventually you may become good enough to be able to write your name in the snow. (yes I’ve done this!) Hope this insight helps.
Lisa writes: My secret to peeing without exposing myself is to press the edges of my jeans around my labia so that it actually protrudes through the fly. Then I’ll spread the lips slightly. Pinch and pull up on the pants opening in order to direct the stream out front. Sometimes I get a few drops on my jeans when finishing, but it sure beats going the traditional way.
fabulous
mischief is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 08:41 PM       
Holy schmolies Xena chick, I've always wanted to know how to do that!

that rocks

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 08:46 PM       
I am strangely aroused.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 09:13 PM       
You shouldn't be whipping your wang out next to another man unless you're planning a swordfight.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 09:18 PM       
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 10:52 PM       

Damn Jeanette, now I want a vagina just so I can try that to see if it's really possible.

Old Jun 1st, 2003, 10:58 PM       
girls aren't supposed to touch themselves down there!