Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:38 PM       
Sup ladies?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:49 PM       
I'm supposed to write my own bio for like 4 different places and I can't think of anything relevant to say and I'm bad at this.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:51 PM       
SAY THIS: "ASHYRQWNF@#QFSDACASD#%WEASDFSDAGF@#$%WAERFSD"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
That's one down, 3 to go.

I was thinking of saying I was a stupid fat whore who's boring.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
Yeah, the Bio part sucks. Talk about your cancer and how you survived it. People will buy your art. Hell put pink ribbons on the frames! SELL OUT KITSA! IT'S CALLING YOU!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 02:00 PM       
I never called you a stupid fat whore ok I'm not an asshole

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 02:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I was thinking of saying I was a stupid fat whore who's boring.
You sound like one of the "Gits":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtyO4tmpPdk
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Heh.

This has made me testy.

One magazine bought a picture of one of my closets for $25. I don't think my cancer thing is relevant to it- maybe my OCD thing.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
I'M HERE NOW AND GOING STRONG OFF TWO WHOLE HOURS OF SLEEP, LET'S THE DAMN THING.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I feel really shitty.
*HUGS*
Quote:
I need time off, beer, sex and sleep.

I have none.
I HAVE A LARGE SUPPLY OF ALL OF THOSE THINGS, IT IS ALL OF POOR QUALITY, BUT I HOPE IT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Yes but I am about 450 pounds I have enough love for like three or four
WHEN DID YOU GET FAT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I never called you a stupid fat whore ok I'm not an asshole
I AM PRETTY SURE I HAVE ;(

ALSO, NOT THE WORST THING I'VE BEEN INFERED TO SAY TO HER
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:28 PM       
fuck if i care what you guys say to me
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:30 PM       
I went to see Stella last night. 3 hour drive. The weather wasn't bad but apparently Erie, Pennsylvania doesn't salt their roads and instead uses sand which causes non-stop slush. After the show I got snubbed by them while getting a poster signed. Not even a hey or eye contact. I'm not impressed.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM       
BUT DID IT MAKE UP FOR GETTING DITCHED BY YOUR SLUTTY SKANK OF A GIRLFRIEND?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
fuck if i care what you guys say to me
AWWW... *NON-BONER HUGS*
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
WHEN DID YOU GET FAT?
Whoops sorry it's hard keeping track of my internet persona :o

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
WHATEVER YOU FAT HACK OF A MODERATOR.
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
If you have any suggestions concerning what I could do to make I-Mockery a better place please shoot me an email and let me know!

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
Hey Guitar Woman, did you find another copy of Pokemon or are you still waiting for me?
The Unicorn
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 05:56 PM       
FATHOM ZERO
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 07:17 PM       
HEY I'M GONNA BE AN ALCOHOLIC WHEN I GROW UP
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
I hate sending out Christmas cards It feels like a total waste and do people even keep them?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 08:20 PM       
I STILL HAVE EVERY XMAS AND BDAY CARD GIVEN TO ME

I HAVE HOARDER GENES PRETTY MUCH FROM EVERY DIRECTION, SO I BIN AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT I CAN NEVER GET MYSELF TO DITCH THE CARDS.

THEN I LOOK THROUGH THEM AND GENTLY WEEP
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
FATHOM ZERO
SAM SAM BOH BAM BANANA FANNAH FOH FAM FEE FIE FOH FAM... SAAAAAM
The Unicorn
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
FATHOM ZERO
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 09:05 PM       
Quote:
[I would punch] All but one of my lechers.
BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR SLEEP.
I'd let you sleep as much as you want.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 09:09 PM       
SHRUBFEST I WOULD LET YOU SLEEP AND GO TO YOUR LECTURES FOR YOU AND TAKE THE MOST WONDERFUL NOTES AND WHEN I CAME BACK I'D BRING YOU COFFEE OR TEA.