Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2005, 08:13 PM        Nokia PR phone descriptions lol

Sexy or sweet, naughty or nice... let your impulsive and spirited side come out with the delightful Nokia 7270 phone. It will awaken your passion for all things beautiful as it teasingly unfolds, to reveal its bold art deco elegance. Delight in its exquisite form and dramatic colors as you dress it up with coordinated textile wraps.

When twilight falls, prowl the night with the mysterious Nokia 7280 phone. Shrouded in the mystery is a passion that will only reveal itself as you slide it open. Its sublime form is exquisitely crafted, leaving you with a slim, sleek object of beauty, unmatched by any other. You and the Nokia 7280 phone, a combination that's as compelling as the night.

Intensely striking. Dramatic yet dynamic. It could only be the dashing Nokia 7260. It's bold, confident, and sleekly flamboyant with its silvery art deco highlights - a true reflection of your distinctive character. Create a stir wherever you go and make a powerful statement about who you are with the Nokia 7260.

these made me

There is nothing that says "im an individual" like a mass produced, highly fashionable mobile phone