Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM        SOY PRODUCTS ARE TURNING OUR YOUTH GAY!
I thought some of you youngins needed this info.

Worldnet Exclusive Commentary

A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals
Posted: December 12, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular.

Now, I'm a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it's organic. I state my bias here just so you'll know I'm not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they're all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

(Column continues below)

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

Doctors used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes, prevent cancer and heart disease, and save millions in the Third World from starvation. That was before they knew much about long-term soy use. Now we know it's a classic example of a cure that's worse than the disease. For example, if your baby gets colic from cow's milk, do you switch him to soy milk? Don't even think about it. His phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal. If he is a she, brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as seven, robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy, it's far worse: He may not reach puberty till much later than normal.

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?

Recent research on rats shows testicular atrophy, infertility and uterus hypertrophy (enlargement). This helps explain the infertility epidemic and the sudden growth in fertility clinics. But alas, by the time a soy-damaged infant has grown to adulthood and wants to marry, it's too late to get fixed by a fertility clinic.

Worse, there's now scientific evidence that estrogen ingredients in soy products may be boosting the rapidly rising incidence of leukemia in children. In the latest year we have numbers for, new cases in the U.S. jumped 27 percent. In one year!

There's also a serious connection between soy and cancer in adults – especially breast cancer. That's why the governments of Israel, the UK, France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on soy.

In sad contrast, 60 percent of the refined foods in U.S. supermarkets now contain soy. Worse, soy use may double in the next few years because (last I heard) the out-of-touch medicrats in the FDA hierarchy are considering allowing manufacturers of cereal, energy bars, fake milk, fake yogurt, etc., to claim that "soy prevents cancer." It doesn't.

P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's perfectly safe because it's fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 05:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Story
There's also a serious connection between soy and cancer in adults – especially breast cancer. That's why the governments of Israel, the UK, France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on soy.
I like when crazy people cite New Zealand because they know that it's so far away no one will argue.

I was totally willing to buy this story too.
derrida is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 05:22 PM       
For one, estrogenic compunds can have anti-estrogenic endocrine properties, due to the fact that while they might bind to estrogen receptors, they do not necessarily trigger gene activation. This keeps active estrogen from binding to these cells. Even putting aside the question of inactivity, the very most active phytoestrogens are only about a hundreth as potent as endogenous estrogens, again serving to block more potent estrogens. Phytoestrogens have also been shown to have an indirect limiting effect on levels of estrogen synthase, though the mechanism isn't well studied. Keep in mind that estrogens are tissue-specific, there's no evidence that phytoestrogens bind to reproductive tissues in humans, (in rhesus monkeys, they don't) and this article starts to resemble a heapful of bullshit.

I like how the chemical industry is given a free pass, as DDT and its breakdown chemicals (which are still prevalent in the environment), the shit they use in place of DDT, scent agents in your soap, plasticizers in kid's vinyl toys and food containers, the bisphenol a (originally synthesized as a synthetic estrogen) in polycarbonate bottles among other things, residual chemicals in teflon and stain-resistant products, and hormones administered to corn and livestock, are all estrogen-mimicking and proven endocrine disruptors.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 05:44 PM       
theres this taco bell around where I live that has given over 20 people e-coli.. yup.. aparently the lettice was tainted.. interestingly enough..
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 06:06 PM       
yea this is a pretty dumb article. I think they even put soy isoflavons in men's vitamins for health purposes. Flax seed also has phytoestrogens, and obviously tofu.

isoflavons are supposed to be very beneficial for the health.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 07:28 PM       
ya, DDT gets a totally free pass, no one gives a shit about DDT
I put DDT on my scrambled tofu every morning
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 07:21 AM       
Is this why most vegans are gay?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 08:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Flax seed also has phytoestrogens, and obviously tofu.
Don't tell that to today's athlete looking to turn to flax seed for that extra edge in competition.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 12:17 PM       
the other thing this thread implies is that estrogen is what makes you like cock.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 02:43 PM       
Holy shit i'm not gay I just have good nutrition
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 05:57 PM       
did anyone else notice this part:

Quote:
If he is a she, brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as seven, robbing her of years of childhood.
... because this fucked up crazy mountain clan patriarch will have her knocked up and married off!
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
the other thing this thread implies is that estrogen is what makes you like cock.
when in reality it's fashion sense.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:48 PM       
It could be true though, look at Japan and China.

What masculinizes though? That shit must be in Africa.
BANNED

Old Dec 14th, 2006, 02:41 PM       
Russo I was actually thinking of bringing that up, but then I got distracted by the fact that a) not all japanese and chinese people are feminine looking B) Japan is a small island so naturally it'd be full of small people and C) it's too complicated! Most asian people are small and alot of them haven't had access to soy products.

To be honest the effect of this would be minimal and taking enough phytoestrogens to even come close to the amount to make an estrogen shift would be dangerous (you'd have to combine ALOT of different types of phytoestrogens), and not only that but like derrida mentioned it's speculated to not have much of an estrogenic effect at all. If it does have an estrogenic effect it's usually negligible.

One thing this thread reminds me of is the big deal health people make over soy because they are usually all genetically modified plant material. Soy beans were originally supposed to be quite difficult to grow/harvest/eat. Although, supposedly in america you can't sell any product that is "Too" genetically modified. i.e. you could sell a rice product that had another rice gene added to it, but you couldn't sell a rice product that had cockroach or shark genes added to it (for human consumption, anyway).
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 07:17 PM       
not to mention that the effect on the reproductive organs (which are the most sensitive to hormonal changes) and fertility levels would become apparent well before pituitary function was altered.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 08:04 PM       
I don't believe the article, it seems like it was written by some self hating small penis'd homosexual.

I just think the whole asian situation (including India) is rather relevant.
BANNED

Old Dec 14th, 2006, 11:40 PM       
so you think that phytoestrogens caused people to be smaller and feminine looking? because not all asian people are feminine, even the girls can be pretty masculine. Same goes for indians.

I should bring up that real yams, which have phytoestrogens, are african indigenous. Maybe if you checked the place that eats alot yams in africa and found out that compared to other black people they were smaller
Old Dec 15th, 2006, 12:33 AM       
while we're on the subject of sterotypes, isn't it kind of interesting that asians are supposed to have feminine bodies but are known for having "masculine" minds (logical, calculator-wielding asian man), while blacks are supposed to have masculine bodies but "feminine" minds? (jive-talking jheri curl cat)
BANNED

Old Dec 15th, 2006, 01:08 PM       
that's interesting... maybe it's because.. um... asian countries, including the middle east, have always been very proficient at mathematics? many mathematics were invented a long time ago in india, the middle east and some other places such as egypt.

Maybe they all (other asians) learned from Takshashila, if they taught mathematics there. I think that was on the silk road. or maybe they just invented it themselves. Or maybe it has something to do with the physiology of their brain.
it actually probably has alot to do with how they are socialized and the way their cultures are. Asian and indian cultures have relatively logical, philosophical views of reality/family. I mean just look how indians marital system works.