Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:20 AM        Time to reflect on 2008.
My mother passed away and I broke up with the cunt I had been dating for over three years. I fucked a girl I had fantasized about fucking for months, though she was in a relationship with some other jackass. We grew a strong bond and fell in love amidst all sorts of bullshit drama and severed friendships for both parties. I got a job at a cave and officially moved out of my family home (in that my name was on a lease elsewhere). I temporarily moved back home to make more money for a few weeks but the move became permanent when the girl up and decided she was tired of being with me. My birthday came and went with no notice. And that leads us to where we are now: lost, alone, and useless.

All-in-all, 2008 sucked big black cock whilst receiving another big black cock in the asshole and a little white cock all lubed up and trying to squeeze into the urethra.

Not that the falling in love and the constant sex and the working at a cave and the playing with guns and all that sort of stuff wasn't awesome.

EAT A DICK, 2008.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
My mother passed away and I broke up with the cunt I had been dating for over three years. I fucked a girl I had fantasized about fucking for months, though she was in a relationship with some other jackass. We grew a strong bond and fell in love amidst all sorts of bullshit drama and severed friendships for both parties. I got a job at a cave and officially moved out of my family home (in that my name was on a lease elsewhere). I temporarily moved back home to make more money for a few weeks but the move became permanent when the girl up and decided she was tired of being with me. My birthday came and went with no notice. And that leads us to where we are now: lost, alone, and useless.

All-in-all, 2008 sucked big black cock whilst receiving another big black cock in the asshole and a little white cock all lubed up and trying to squeeze into the urethra.

Not that the falling in love and the constant sex and the working at a cave and the playing with guns and all that sort of stuff wasn't awesome.

EAT A DICK, 2008.

...I should really stop just scanning these posts because I'm just gonna end up horrified.

I am sorry about your mother, though. I'm just surprised that it's in the same breath as "fucked a girl".
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:37 AM       
Not the same breath! There was a period, there!

I was just condensing things: January - death, February - break up, March - "Tom Waits Listening Party" resulting in lots of drunk sex.
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:40 AM       
And the way I've always really looked at it (or at least tried to), it's not a bad thing that my mother died. For her, at least. For the rest of the world, it's shit, because she was a genuinely good person. She had been sick for a long time, and never did anything to deserve the amount of pain she had to endure. Her pain is gone. She got to live to see four grandchildren born and her baby boy go off to college. She left us on a good note.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:41 AM       
I'm glad.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 07:54 PM       
That's how I felt about 2007. I've been single for the majority of 2008 and liked it a lot better.

Here's to 2009 being better for you Aaarg.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:45 PM       
Quit smoking for 9 months on Jan 1st 2008 before picking up the death sticks again in October. That was the highlight of 2008 for me.

2009 should be a good one, mainly because I get out of the military in May.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
Well, I pretty much didn't experience springtime at all this year because I was in and out of the hospital. My life tanked in April when my first daughter died and then tanked even more in May when my second daughter died. May and June were pretty much fucked, because I had an anesthesia mishap that pretty much cost me the use of my right leg. Most of the summer was spent trying to rehab that and attempting to approach some sort of normalcy.

The bf graduated college in October, so that was good I guess.

I've had better years, but it could also be way worse, so I'm afraid to complain.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 09:42 PM       
So you can't run from me then?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 09:53 PM       
I could never run in the first place but I'm pretty damn lethal with a hockey stick. I don't think it's worth your trouble.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
08 could have been worse. Things look great when you don't expect much from the world.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
I spent my year working for pennies, trying fruitlessly to get another job to no avail. Ended up getting laid off shortly after Halloween as my company was folding. Been trying my hardest to get a job while collecting un-employment.

On the bright side, since the haunted house I had been semi running went under, I found a new one and helped to design it to much success. Sold out every night.

Aside from that, it's been a pretty crummy year, not as bad as other have had it (sorry guys), but not a fun one.

Really, 2008 blew all kinds of ass huh?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 01:19 AM       
2008 was good to me. Started off with a bunch of drunken college parties with random sex with women, still disease free! Got good grades for the semester, felt like I owed my country something, signed up for the Army in April, had plenty of parties from that point on. Good times. Left in September, graduated basic training November 17, now I'm on Christmas Leave and partying again. Right in the middle of AIT (Advanced Individual Training). I loved this year. I did something I never thought I had the balls to do and I absolutely love being a Soldier. That's the biggest thing that happened in 2008 for me!

Thanks, 08! Hope 09's just as good! It might be my last!
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 10:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
2009 should be a good one, mainly because I get out of the military in May.
That's what made my 2008.

I really only pay attention to new years because New Year's Eve is a killer drinking holiday. I'll still be writing 2008 on documents and shit well into February. It's been the future for 8 years now and the best science can do is Blu Ray. pffft.... Bring on 2012.

Oh yeah, and remember to wrap up everything you ever wanted to do. The LHC is back in play next year.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 02:52 PM       
I started smoking and met an awesome girl who I'm never going to see again FUCK DAMNIT and started listening to Captain Beefheart and Janis Joplin and Frank Zappa and crashed my car and got thrown out of school and had to remove my shoulder-length hair in favor of a job and donated it to cancer kids

IN SUMMARY: 2008 probably could have been better

Also there weren't very many good video games this year
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
2008's been my favorite video game year thus far. I've had more surprise likes this year than any other.

2009? Well, I should go to OU if I play my cards right. Summer will be boring as fuck. I should graduate, provided I don't fail everything this semester.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR. YOU DIDN'T HAVE 10 INCHES OF HAIR TO GIVE TO KIDS WITH CANCER!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
I was going to do that, but I didn't cut my hair long enough.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:22 PM       
I DID TOO SHUT UP
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
I'm going to do it this summer. I need to get the split ends trimmed so it will grow more. If you did actually do it GW , then I applaud you.
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
At least you got into Zappa.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
I didn't do it for the cancer kids, they can fuck off.

Also I'm not really into Zappa as much as the other two; the only album I've listened to is Lumpy Gravy, and it's weird as fuck.

The parts that are actually music and not snorting or recordings of stoners rambling on about pigs and ponies are pretty good, though. I'll probably pick up some more of his stuff later.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
Wow you go 5 steps back every time.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:52 PM       
Speaking as a former cancer kid, sometimes it's to your advantage to have no hair. When I was in the hospital, the *ahem* professional wish-granting organizations practically knocked kids like me aside to get to the big-eyed bald kids in the leukemia unit.

I didn't lose most of my hair because the radiation didn't go up that high.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
Here's to hoping that in 09 GW loses his job because he has cancer.