Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 03:44 AM        Gravity
Gravity is the underlying truth of the universe on our current curve. The universe and society itself flows with it.

Does thought, concept and ideas flow with the gravity? Does each thought and idea have it's own gravity, or perhaps even it's own SYSTEM(philosophies or religions for example) like in our physical world. GOD is like the sun, then there are the Planets around it representing other ideas, like Jesus. We as people are drawn to them like Space Dust, forming a "Conceptial Planet".
Maybe all objects in the physical universe we know represent a Thought, like a connection between them, therefore the destiny of our society is reflected by this. Or maybe it is existing in a deeper space, a metaphysical plane.
Does every other society and planet flow similarly to us, or does it depend on the direction their mind's/souls travel. If it were in the same direction, would it reflect ours ?
Does the spiritual growth also go accordingly?

Does your incarnation point in the universe depend on the ideals your soul beholds, the current gravity of the points and other nonlinear circumstances?

Does the very life and soul of other physical planets(because they are alive, despite what you may think) depend upon their conceptual gravity and their placement in the system? Is mass the only gravitational force in the universe, and if so what decides the personality of a planet? The planets around it, the system it's in?
DOES A PLANET HAVE A SOUL INCARNATED INTO THE HEAVENS FROM BEFORE OUR CURRENT EXISTENCE WAS EVEN ESTABLISHED, PAST KARMATICAL EVENTS BRINGING IT'S NEWEST FORM TO JUSTICE WITH IT'S FORMER GRAVITIES UNITING AND PERSONIFYING AS WHAT WE NOW PERCIEVE.

A celestial war occured, long before we knew or existed.

What does the universe, having suffered this billion year war tell us? Reflecting upon this ancient knowledge in which all can see within the EMPTY AND RAVAGED SCARS ABOVE- yet none behold it's sacrafice. How ungrateful to the physical proof left behind.
The Earth itself tells the story as well, but it is still not developed.

Does anyone even believe they are effected by gravity, and that society is also effected?
Do people have gravity? Do you have a gravity?

FS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 05:54 AM       
By Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWER.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 12:44 PM       
Kahljorn, you really need to lay off the shrooms.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 01:00 PM       
G

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 01:57 PM       
Have you ever clicked on a topic in the Political forum with a seemingly innocuous title and been amazed at the amount written on the subject? Me too.

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 02:07 PM       
Gravity gets me down
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 05:15 PM       
Gravity: the fifth unifying force. No wonder we can never nail that theory down. We're working WITHIN the matrix. Damn ye gods!!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 05:46 PM       
I don't believe in gravity
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 08:41 PM       
"Kahljorn, you really need to lay off the shrooms"

Shrooms are good for the soul, scampeeee.