Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 06:42 PM        Help me pick the next t-shirt I buy.
I was going through my clothes and it occurred to me that they're looking like shit. I'm one of those people who keeps and wears stuff until it falls apart...I have one t-shirt that I've actually got a picture of myself wearing as a ten year old. It's actually held up pretty well, except that it's so threadbare at the shoulders you can see through it.

Anyway.

I just ordered a Battle Royale shirt I've been wanting for a long time- the olive green one that looks like military fatigues. I'm going to order another shirt next month, the next time I have money. But I've got some possibilities and I can't decide.

I like this one a lot. The only thing I don't like is that when you wear a t-shirt like this, and you have boobs, such a big blocky solid print tends to stick out like armor and not be very form-fitting. And this guy doesn't offer the "distressed" option like fright rags does

I like Jack Daniels, I do Japanese art for a "living", this seems like a reasonable compromise. I try and stay away from the "OH I AM AN OTAKU AND ALSO I LOVE ANIME" shit. This is a little too close to that category for me to be truly comfortable, but still. It's an option.

I loves me some Boris the Sprinkler, and I already had 4 Ramones shirts (kept 1, got rid of 3). May be time to mix things up a bit. Bad thing is, this is a white shirt. Big boobs and white shirts are also recipes for disaster- you spill everything.

I'm also open to ideas.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
I want the Japanese Jack Daniels! My wife hated my old Jack shirt and it wound up in the dumpster.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
Can we make you a t-shirt?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 07:38 PM       
Just make one out of a garbage bag and duct tape.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
I think I would go the last one, since I don't have many white t-shirts, but I am also tempted to go for the Astro Zombies one.

I just bought this a few days ago, although I was looking for a girls one for my girl but could only find one for men, so maybe not a good idea for you :

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
Don't ever buy anything with Asian lettering on it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
Emu- I know, that's the way I usually lean. I mean, I lean toward avoiding things with Asian lettering like the plague.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
You wash your hands after handling things with Asian lettering?

Haha, who am I kidding? You feel the need to wash your hands just by reading this.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Nope. But I will tell you this.

I was out in the woods today and I must have startled or annoyed a squirrel, who dropped a dried ear of corn on my head. My first thought was how many times I'd have to wash my hair to rid it of squirrel-cooties, squirrel-aids or anything else that might have been transmitted on contact.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
Lol, you never go camping do you?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:49 PM       
I probably genuinely would not mind it, apart from the bathroom thing. I go on a lot of hikes, and when I was able-bodied I had to spend days hunting for rare plants in the Indiana Dunes. I can be a nature girl. I just like having flush toilets and running water, too.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:55 PM       
I also like this one of sad Jason:

http://www.snorgtees.com/fridaythe12th-p-716.html

Or this one, although it leaves me open to fat jokes:

http://www.snorgtees.com/itsokaypluto-p-460.html

I am huge in Japan

http://www.snorgtees.com/imhugeinjapan-p-254.html

This one is a really serious candidate.

http://www.snorgtees.com/sometimesy-p-252.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
Sad Jason is great.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
There was a shirt I wated so badly, but wasn't allowed

It had 2 stick figures (an adult and a child) holding hands and walking into a stick figure sun rise/set. Below it was written.

My gandpa has a magical lap!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 10:19 PM       
wasn't allowed where? tshirt hell would probably make it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 10:35 PM       
Wasn't allowed by the wife. There used to be a site called anti-social.com. They had an amazing amount of funny rude shirts. I could take a design to a silkscreen artist. I bet the can do it all by computer over the net somewhere actually. Can you do that at tshirt hell?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
no, but there are a million make-a-shirt sites out there, someone would do it.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 02:09 AM       
I think if you really like that first one, you can probably get it made locally for a decent price. I have a friend that got a Masters of the Universe shirt made, complete with the distressed look.

Fright Rags has a lot of really cool vintage style shirts. I've ordered a shitload, and if you get the vintage shirts, the design doesn't have that really solid, blocky feeling. It's there, but it's not as bad as a lot of similar shirts.

Speaking of which, the Friday the 13th shirts I ordered from there are reeeeally cool. They used a bleaching process or something, so the designs are imprinted right into the fabric, instead of on top of it.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 08:24 AM       
I like frightrags a lot. I just filled out their survey for the 15% off. I wanted to get a pink ghoulies or critters shirt, or frogs, but I'm still thinking about it.

Since he asked what we wanted to see, I emailed him requesting that he look into some of the more obscure J-horror shirts like Stacy, etc. J-horror does periodically make forays into the zombie world, although they're almost always painted blue for some reason.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 10:59 AM       
I have a critters shirt from Fright Rags...from their vintage section.
I vote for the Sad Jason Shirt.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 11:11 AM       
Yeah, I was looking hard at the critters.

Or this one:
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 11:48 AM       
I've got both of those, actually.

I have a lot of Fright Fags stuff and prefer them over places like November Fire. The owner, Ben, is a really outstanding guy. I have the Critters in red and it looks great.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 11:53 AM       
Ben was nice in the emails
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
Ben actually gives a shit about his customers, and he tries to deliver the best possible original shirts. I have like 15-20 shirts from there and they're all really nice.

I was wearing my long sleeve Death Race 2000 in red shirt earlier :O

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 2nd, 2009, 05:27 PM       
You should get this shirt.